Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arizona/Carolina predictions

Arizona at Carolina (NFC Championship) 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Arizona at Carolina (NFC Championship)

    • Arizona (14-3)
      57%
    • Carolina (16-1)
      42%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think Arizona is the better team, but have a feeling Carolina pulls it out at home.

 

Carolina 27-24

Would love AZ to get this one but think home field is too difficult to overcome in these games. Carolina 34-243

Would love AZ to get this one but think home field is too difficult to overcome in these games. Carolina 34-243

 

:scared:

The last two Panthers games I've watched were against the Giants and Seahawks, where they've given up huge first half leads by going scoreless in the second, only to pull something off one their final drive. A win is a win I guess. I'll take the Cardinals, and probably regret it Monday.

I think Arizona wins it. As I said with the Bengals, sometimes it just takes that first win to get things going. Palmer overall didn't play well at all against Green Bay, but did make plays at the end when it mattered. I think now that he has that playoff win under his belt, he will come out and play as great as he did all season.

 

I think Arizona wins 31 to 20.

Arizona 20-17.

Arizonia. That offense and defense will be rolling.

27-24 Zona led by Carson, Fitz, and a turnover producing defense! :bunny:

I'm taking Arizona in a very close game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.