January 14, 201610 yr Saw a tweet yesterday evening that with about 11 minutes to go in the game Duke still hadn't attempted a free throw. They finished 2-7, including 0-2 from Grayson Allen. Not a good day at the line for the Blue Devils.
January 14, 201610 yr Clemson knocking off Louisville & Duke back to back, they've now won 4 in a row. Brad Brownell really has them playing well.
January 14, 201610 yr Author Are Duke fans freaking out like Kentucky fans? The ones on here @GrizzlyAdams and @PurplePride92 have conceded that they suck just like Kentucky. No need to freak out.
January 14, 201610 yr Are Duke fans freaking out like Kentucky fans? Nah. Just praying they don't lose to Lehigh or Mercer in the first round and going from there. My mind is thinking about next season. I'm sure Ingram is gone and Plumlee and Jefferson graduate. I think everyone else will be back next season along with the incoming class so that is exciting.
January 14, 201610 yr The lack of point guard is really hurting Duke. They had that game in hand last night, had several empty (and bad) possessions in a row late in the 1st half, and allowed the Tigers to claw (ha) back into it.
January 14, 201610 yr The ones on here @GrizzlyAdams and @PurplePride92 have conceded that they suck just like Kentucky. No need to freak out. I've accepted the fact that we are a Sweet 16 team at max. With Jefferson out, it will be a struggle to get there. Just looking forward to next year.
January 14, 201610 yr Clemson has won the first two games of what they expected to be a brutal stretch of five consecutive games against Louisville, Duke, Miami, Virginia, and Pittsburgh.
January 14, 201610 yr I'm still riding high on that Natty from last year. That will hold me off for this season. Next year is Championship or bust for me though.
January 14, 201610 yr My new # 2 team after beating UL and Duke. Now just take care of those cheaters in chapel hill.
January 15, 201610 yr If I didnt see Tyus Jones play last year I wouldnt be so hard on Thorton, but man when he drives, that head goes down and his decision making is that of 16 year old high school girl. Chase Jeter, goodness dude, stat line of 1 rebound, 4 minutes, 5 fouls.
January 15, 201610 yr If I didnt see Tyus Jones play last year I wouldnt be so hard on Thorton, but man when he drives, that head goes down and his decision making is that of 16 year old high school girl. Chase Jeter, goodness dude, stat line of 1 rebound, 4 minutes, 5 fouls. Chase Jeter has been a disappointment but I like it. Means he'll be around for awhile. He should develop into a decent big man eventually and we all know quality bigs are hard to find.
January 15, 201610 yr My new # 2 team after beating UL and Duke. Now just take care of those cheaters in chapel hill. Too late. They were already beaten at the Dean Dome for the infinity-th consecutive time.
January 15, 201610 yr My new # 2 team after beating UL and Duke. Now just take care of those cheaters in chapel hill. Sorry but the streak continues... They've already played... 58 in a row now.... Clemson will get them one of these years
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.