Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clemson 66 Louisville 62

Featured Replies

Louisville couldn't throw it in the Ohio River today. That's pretty much the story.

 

That and Clemson shot 30 more free throws than UL.

  • Author
Louisville couldn't throw it in the Ohio River today. That's pretty much the story.

 

That and Clemson shot 30 more free throws than UL.

 

They really shot 30 more FT's?

They really shot 30 more FT's?

 

28, to be exact. 44 to 16 on attempts.

I should amend that... Trey Lewis and Damion Lee couldn't throw it in the river. A combined 5-31 from those two.

Was this game at Louisville?

Was this game at Louisville?

 

At Clemson.

What happened is that it's tough to beat decent teams on the road and Louisville couldn't shoot for anything. I mean, one of the worst displays of shooting in a while. They didn't hit their first 3-pointer until 3:30 remained in the game.

  • Author
I should amend that... Trey Lewis and Damion Lee couldn't throw it in the river. A combined 5-31 from those two.

 

Ouch

At Clemson.

 

Thanks. Your Ohio River comments made

me think it was a home game.

Thanks. Your Ohio River comments made

me think it was a home game.

 

My bad. I'm not familiar with bodies of water in South Carolina. :D

My bad. I'm not familiar with bodies of water in South Carolina. :D

 

I think there's an ocean. :lol2:

I think there's an ocean. :lol2:

 

:lol2: Besides that one.

What happened is that it's tough to beat decent teams on the road and Louisville couldn't shoot for anything. I mean, one of the worst displays of

 

shooting in a while. They didn't hit their first 3-pointer until 3:30 remained in the game.

 

 

 

UL shot better then Clemson. Lewis was 3-19

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.