Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals-Steeler Wildcard Updates

Featured Replies

Mike Pereira disagreed with the call on Williams. To be fair he got to see replay.

 

Earlier helmet to helmet on Pitt--Nothing called.

  • Replies 385
  • Views 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earlier helmet to helmet on Pitt--Nothing called.

 

Wasn't H2H. Hit him in the shoulders only.

I'm putting myself out of my misery. I'm switching to Everybody loves Raymond re-runs. This show is over.

 

 

Ahhh, who am I kiddin' I'll switch back after halftime.

Is Mark Goodson there as well?

 

We could make a roster spot for him.

Wasn't H2H. Hit him in the shoulders only.

 

Helmet to the facemark, watched the replay three times.

I guess receivers are allowed to lower their heads in order to get that call now.

 

Just own it, dude. You'll feel better about yourself.

  • Author

I think Whit is dropping a great gut check speech and the Bengals get momentum with the run and quick hits pass wise in the 2nd half.

 

But know that pitt will be throwing 15 yd passes with greater frequency with Nelson DreK out. We need him to float or underthrow some to keep the Bengals in it!!!

I think Whit is dropping a great gut check speech and the Bengals get momentum with the run and quick hits pass wise in the 2nd half.

 

But know that pitt will be throwing 15 yd passes with greater frequency with Nelson DreK out. We need him to float or underthrow some to keep the Bengals in it!!!

 

If that's the one he usually does, somebody might need to take over for him. Not a lot of second-half success there.

NFL needs to go to replay on the defenseless hits. Pitt receiver was hit with the shoulder and was not nearly as defenseless as Marvin Jones was in the regular season game against Pitt when Steelers folded him in half.

  • Author

Pitts o-line won the 1st half for them enabling their rbs to either run or catch for big pick ups after capitalizing on Bengal penalties or turnover!

 

Down 6 with the ball at home is a good thing for the Bengals...time to nut up and make it happen Bengals Nation!!!

I hope I'm wrong but I think for the Bengals to win it's going to take a defensive score or special teams play to win. Offense is doing nothing and the Jungle is as quiet as a church.

  • Author
If that's the one he usually does, somebody might need to take over for him. Not a lot of second-half success there.

 

We're about to find out!

  • Author

and there's a 1st down for the Bengals...

  • Author

and there's J.Hill with a great block picking up YARDS!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.