January 10, 201610 yr About that time "To Roar" folks.... Rain is moving in from the south. The o-lines and turnovers look to dictate the winner in this one! And whoever is man-to-man in pass coverage... Kickoff in t-minus 15 mins!!!
January 10, 201610 yr Author Good Lord I was 19 years old the last time the Bengals won a playoff game! :lol2:
January 10, 201610 yr Author Here's the latest on the radar: NWS Enhanced Radar Mosaic: Central Great Lakes Sector Loop
January 10, 201610 yr Author Anyone care to guess over/under on total personal fouls and fines against both teams??? I'll go with 5 PFs and $85,000.
January 10, 201610 yr Good Lord I was 19 years old the last time the Bengals won a playoff game! :lol2: I know what you mean. I was much younger and had lots of hair.
January 10, 201610 yr Author I need a snack to calm my nerves. Hops and Barley are calming mine! :lol2: Bengals D stops a 2nd time! Appreciate the kick interference...:clap:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.