January 10, 201610 yr Two shutouts in the same night?? I don't need a shutout here. Just a W would suffice.
January 10, 201610 yr Plenty of time...:lol2: I tried to tell people to be realistic in this one in the prediction thread... No Andy Dalton and no discipline on defense in the playoffs again = worst Bengals playoff loss in Marvin Lewis' era... People were actually getting a "good feeling" about this one... AJ can handle it yadda yadda... Based on what? He beat a terrible 49er team and a bad Ravens team... Played well against a good Denver defense that had a terrible offense with a backup QB that isn't as good as AJ... I know it ain't all him... The line is bad, coaches have no playoff winning track record, defense normally folds in playoffs and Green usually disappears as well... But come on... McCarron was not ready to lead this "lowly playoff franchise" to a victory. Maybe Dalton wouldn't have either, but he sure looked more competitive in his 4 previous losses to me...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.