Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Upcoming 6th Graders Football Players

Featured Replies

For the 6th grade season next fall, watch out for Crone, Heflin and Riley. Played last year at South Kenton.

 

All 3 are studs on the football field they will all probably start as 6 graders and along with Grant Polley. They all 4 are built like 8th graders. I wish them the best of luck and can't wait to see them play for SK one day.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The top sixth grader next year will be Calloway who played with Bengal Tigers over the last several years. I'm pretty sure he's going into sixth grade this fall. By far, in my eyes at least, the best player in the NKYFL for the last few seasons. No comparison in terms of speed, athleticism, nose for the end zone...all the things you need to be a dominant, elite game changer in the future.

 

Is thatcthe real tall kid #2?

Is thatcthe real tall kid #2?

 

Yep. That's him. Apparently a great basketball player too.

These threads always make me remember my Alabama 4th grade football story.

 

I flew there. Rented a car. Driving to see a customer in Birmingham. Find a local sports talk show to listen to while driving. Caller asks something like "Have you guys seen 4th grade Billy Joe Johnson over in West Birmingham?" At this point I'm assuming the host is going to blow him up and boot him off the air for asking such a ridiculous question. Instead the host says "Seen him. I love his game. I love how he cuts......"

 

Blew my mind. Then I realized I was in Alabama.

 

Which is why when I die, I want to be in Kentucky when I do.

 

Everything happens two years later here.

Yep. That's him. Apparently a great basketball player too.

 

Yea I heard that he us averaging over 30 or 40 points a game.

  • Author
For the 6th grade season next fall, watch out for Crone, Heflin and Riley. Played last year at South Kenton.

 

What are their first names? Where will they be playing this upcoming season?

  • Author
The top sixth grader next year will be Calloway who played with Bengal Tigers over the last several years. I'm pretty sure he's going into sixth grade this fall. By far, in my eyes at least, the best player in the NKYFL for the last few seasons. No comparison in terms of speed, athleticism, nose for the end zone...all the things you need to be a dominant, elite game changer in the future.

 

What is his first name? Where will he be playing this upcoming season?

The guys I mentioned will all attend Twenhofel this fall. Not sure if they will remain at South Kenton or make the transition to TMS.

The guys I mentioned will all attend Twenhofel this fall. Not sure if they will remain at South Kenton or make the transition to TMS.

 

I hope they stay at South Kenton and have a great season.

What is his first name? Where will he be playing this upcoming season?

I heard the Calloway kid will be at Woodland this fall.

Calloway moving through the Scott program would be huge for that program.

Thank the Lord we didn't come under such scrutiny when I was in the 6th grade. All we cared about was playin' ball and riding our bikes. :)

Calloway moving through the Scott program would be huge for that program.

 

I look forward to following this kids highschool career.

  • Author

I haven't seen anyone that has been scrutinized.

Wow. Calloway to Woodland. What a huge loss for Holmes/Nevels. If this speculation is true, it will ill be very interesting to see who follows him - players/coaches - to Scott.

 

And, as always, I'm laying 5-2 that he ultimately he finds his way to a nice home in Ft. Thomas. :popcorn:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.