Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yet Another Teacher Being Naughty

Featured Replies

Teachers are there to teach. Period. If they are looking for a date, there are plenty of bars, church socials, etc. where they can meet someone. Leave the students alone.

 

Just curious if you had any recommendations or addressess...I got GPS so I can get there....

 

Moral turpitude.

I still blame VanHalen

Wow, I graduated with him...

 

Well, it will make the reunion more interesting one way or another.

According to the news he videoed her "Private Parts" without her knowledge...how does a band director get that kind of access.

Is he making them shower after marching band practice.

 

Moral turpitude.

 

One of the greatest movies in history. I cried more from laughter in this movie than any other. The sketch artist scene may be the funniest scene in any movie.

According to the news he videoed her "Private Parts" without her knowledge...how does a band director get that kind of access.

Is he making them shower after marching band practice.

 

Hid behind the tuba

One of the greatest movies in history. I cried more from laughter in this movie than any other. The sketch artist scene may be the funniest scene in any movie.

 

A classic.

I am serious. They were actually both big into band. I wouldn't have remembered Curtis if friends didn't send me the link. Can barely recall him and LaRue is a tiny school.

 

I had a lot of classes with Kyle. He was always known as someone who told fairly innocent lies. But I never saw him doing what he did. Wouldn't have ever called him a friend though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.