Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic vs. Cooper Predictions

Who wins? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thursday, January 7th @ NewCath

 

The Jags come up to the "hill" where the Breds are undefeated at home (20-0), dating back to January 10th, 2013, when the Blue Colonels of CovCath escaped with a 50-48 victory.

 

Should be a dandy, whatcha got?

NewCath by 8. Weyer will be to much for them inside the paint . Hoping Ludwig and hall are hitting from outside. Should be a great game!!

Though I'd like to see the Breds win this one, I'm feelin' the Jags by 7.

Newcath by 6. Weyer will be tough to handle for the jags

Too close to call for me. Should be a great game. No shortage of perimeter players in this one. I'll be there to watch it all unfold.

This will be a close one but I am going to go with Cooper by a small margin. I think that Kunkel and McNeil will be tough to deal with as they always are.

Haven't been to the hill for 35 years. My memory says it was always packed and stifling hot in those days! Any chance in 2016 of getting a seat for such a potentially barnburner between these 9th Region powers?

Haven't been to the hill for 35 years. My memory says it was always packed and stifling hot in those days! Any chance in 2016 of getting a seat for such a potentially barnburner between these 9th Region powers?

 

You'll get a seat. Zero chance it's sold out. However, get there early if you want to park up top.

From the games I've seen this year, NCC doesn't have that monstrous Defense like the past three years. Cooper has an explosive offense. This could go 3 ways : Cooper blowout win, Cooper tight win, NCC tight win. Unfortunately I think NCC fails to "defend the hill" and Cooper sneaks away with a 69-60 win.

  • Author
Cooper by double digits

 

You are doing yourself no favors to stay in the "good grace's" with your fellow Breds. :lol2:

You are doing yourself no favors to stay in the "good grace's" with your fellow Breds. :lol2:

 

You know I will always pull for the Breds but I'm not a Homer just an honest fan.

I see Weyer and Moeves having big games tonight. New cath has to play inside out to utilize Weyer's mismatches and then kick it out to open shooters. Defensively, I don't see anyone stopping S. McNeil tonight. He'll have at least 20+. Cooper is a lot stronger defensively. Will be a fast paced and fun game to watch.

 

NCC 67

Cooper 62

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.