Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / LSU Updates:

Featured Replies

LSU is better without The Chosen One.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

27 Kentucky

37 LSU

 

Halftime.

I don't think I can take this all year!

UK's not going to win many road games in the SEC this season. Just not got it this year. Confused on offense, lost on defense, 28% shooting. I'm afraid this is a preview of coming attractions. Will be worse than tonight at A&M, SC, Arkansas, and more. And Kansas will be a nightmare.

Anybody know where I can find the +/- breakdown for players this game?

I thought Alex was going to be a stud this year, he's useless!

I swear Skal couldn't score over me and I'm 6'2!

Skal can't go to the NBA quick enough for me. Mr. Softee is pretty much useless to this team.

I thought Alex was going to be a stud this year, he's useless!

 

Looks like tarzan and plays like Jane.

Those 2 blocked shots followed by a Simmons breakaway dunk was a big turnaround. What could have been 6 point deficit jumped back to 10 within 3 seconds.

Kentucky will not make the NCAA tournament this year.

Put in the Woodchopper. Couldn't do no worse than this bunch.

UK runs their broken play offense as good as anyone in the nation.

One look at a Kentucky uniform turns 25% free throw shooters into 90%.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.