January 6, 201610 yr Tips in about 15 min. I sure hope this Indiana and Wisconsin game sure don't go to overtime. It is boring enough as is under 2:30 and it's 53 to 48 to offensive juggernauts. If it does go to overtime one team might get to 60 points. lol p.s. I don't know what's worse watching Crean power walk up and down the bench, or listening to Dan Dakich!
January 6, 201610 yr Poythress: Couldnt finish a gimmie, missed 2 free throws, and took a bad 3 pointer that led to an LSU transition basket. I hope his D and rebounding are there tonight because he's almost useless on O.
January 6, 201610 yr Poythress: Couldnt finish a gimmie, missed 2 free throws, and took a bad 3 pointer that led to an LSU transition basket. I hope his D and rebounding are there tonight because he's almost useless on O. When you have Lee, Briscoe, and Poythress out there, it better be a layup or they are not making it outside of 5 feet.
January 6, 201610 yr They list Simmons at 6'10 but Skal looks a three inches taller when they're standing together.
January 6, 201610 yr Briscoe plays 100 mph, gets out of control and in everyone's way on offense, can't shoot, can't make a free throws, .... drives me crazy. He is decent defensively.
January 6, 201610 yr Author 18-10 LSU with 7:52 left in the 1st half. We're not even averaging a point a minute.
January 6, 201610 yr Murray and Ulis are going to have to make some shots in this game or otherwise they have no offense.
January 6, 201610 yr I don't know if I've ever seen a D-1 college guard as bad from the free throw line as Briscoe, at least not in a UK uniform.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.