Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / LSU Updates:

Featured Replies

Kentucky will not make the NCAA tournament this year.

I say they will, and exit early.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How in the world is UK down by just 5 at the 12 minute timeout? This is one of the worst looking games I have seen under Cal and yet they are just down 5.

Foul trouble. Ugh.

I don't know if I've ever seen a D-1 college guard as bad from the free throw line as Briscoe, at least not in a UK uniform.

 

I'm not sure that Briscoe should be playing as many minutes as he does. He is too much of a liability offensively if you ask me.

I'm out guys, seen enough!

Foul trouble. Ugh.

 

Officials decided to not let Lee play at all tonight, and Poythress decided not to show up.

Officials decided to not let Lee play at all tonight, and Poythress decided not to show up.

 

College basketball is so bad. Too many fouls.

Until one of UK's big men starts to bring something to the team UK will be average at best.

 

The biggest disappointment for me is this team defensively. I thought they had a chance to be an excellent defensive team and they are terrible.

Skal...wow that's terrible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.