Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

14 yr old shot in back while playing ding dong ditch

Featured Replies

Crime is down from the 70's.

 

Hysteria is up along with the belief that individuals have the right to pull the trigger when people do something they don't like.

 

I think gun crime is near an all time low...or near the lowest in the last few decades

I think gun crime is near an all time low...or near the lowest in the last few decades

 

Yep, hopefully it will continue to fall with the right moves.

We played the same game back in the day with a much more abrasive racial connotation.

 

I hate that a kid was shot, no matter the circumstance.

 

This is the second time I've heard there was a racist term for this game. I had to google it. Apparently that's a popular name for it but I hadn't heard it. Surprising, because we used a racist term when using eeny meeny miney moe to pick players.

Yep, hopefully it will continue to fall with the right moves.
Of course :lol2:
This is the second time I've heard there was a racist term for this game. I had to google it. Apparently that's a popular name for it but I hadn't heard it. Surprising, because we used a racist term when using eeny meeny miney moe to pick players.
I was lost also

Prolly safe to get me at 130 in the morning, just don't make the mistake of coming back the same night. I might still be awake.

I also answer my door with a gun in the middle of the night. I won't use it without good reason, though.

I also answer my door with a gun in the middle of the night. I won't use it without good reason, though.

 

I do too but wouldn't pull the trigger on somebody running away, or without good reason either.

Edited by hoops_fan

I do too but wouldn't pull the trigger on somebody running away, or for good reason either.

 

You wouldn't pull the trigger if someone attacked your or your family?

You wouldn't pull the trigger if someone attacked your or your family?

 

Of course I would, I wouldn't pull the trigger at someone running away, not posing a risk. If the situation dictated to defend my house and family I would have no hesitation.

 

I did see in my last post why you asked though and have edited it. Thanks

Of course I would, I wouldn't pull the trigger at someone running away, not posing a risk. If the situation dictated to defend my house and family I would have no hesitation.

 

I did see in my last post why you asked though and have edited it. Thanks

 

Haha, I got you. I wouldn't shoot someone in the back either. But if they are threatening my kids, I'm going all in on defense.

  • Author
You wouldn't pull the trigger if someone attacked your or your family?

 

It would be tempting, If I would do anything it would be without any weapons. Ethical reasons and the fact that I love my freedom will prevent me from using a weapon if they were running away.

  • Author
Haha, I got you. I wouldn't shoot someone in the back either. But if they are threatening my kids, I'm going all in on defense.

 

I saw a quote several years ago. "If you hurt me I'll let karma run it's course, if you hurt my family or friends, I become your karma",

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.