Have you ever had Ebay Regret?

GrantNKY

Have you ever bid on something on Ebay and then spend the next couple of days hoping someone outbids you? Like last night, I bid on a Scotty Cameron putter. It's actually a good deal if it holds up, but I already have a Scotty Cameron putter and just bid on this one out of impulse. I'll be fine buying the putter if I do wind up winning it, but I'd be happier if someone outbids me. Has anyone else ever had a similar situation on Ebay, and did you wind up winning?

Which model?

Just a Newport 2 nothing super special. Not like a Circle T or anything. It's in good shape and I bid $190 for it. If it holds I'm not going to be upset or anything, the only reason I say I have regret is because I already have a Scotty putter (an older model than what I bid on), and I just sort of bid on it out of impulse. The seller is from Kentucky, so it would be sort of ironic if the seller was on BGP. Haha

I just bought my first Scotty about two months ago! Excited to use it! I bought a GoLo 5

I like the GoLo's a lot. I don't putt particularly well with mallets because they don't fit my stroke to well, but those are very nice putters.

I heard one of the Senior Golfers say once that in his younger days he could have taken a putter from a putt putt course and won the same amount of tourneys that he did with the putters he used. When he was reminded that he used to advertise that the putter he used was the best you could get...he said, "Yeah they were paying me to use that putter, nobody is paying me today"..."Either you can putt or you can't, the putter won't make a difference anywhere but between your ears" "If you think the putter helps it helps"

I heard one of the Senior Golfers say once that in his younger days he could have taken a putter from a putt putt course and won the same amount of tourneys that he did with the putters he used. When he was reminded that he used to advertise that the putter he used was the best you could get...he said, "Yeah they were paying me to use that putter, nobody is paying me today"..."Either you can putt or you can't, the putter won't make a difference anywhere but between your ears" "If you think the putter helps it helps"

Oh I'll be the first to tell you its the Indian not the arrow. But I also really like nice, new arrows.

When my boys were teenagers, there was a new "must have hard to get" video game system every year or two. I was always determined to get one. One year I couldn't find one anywhere and had to resort to over bidding on E Bay. I had that "hope I get it and hope I don't" feeling." I did get one.