Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Schlong - Gate !!!

Featured Replies

What do you think of the Trump's use of the word? I had no major problem with it. (I'm sure that's shocking). I also believe Trump knew exactly what the word meant. I also think it was silly as hell that a lot of the news "shows" wouldn't even use the word. Ridiculous. I also think Hillary did the right think to play it up politically as malfeasance against womanhood on Trump's part . However, I don't see women really suffering any long-term emotional damage because of the bully blowheart saying Hillary got schlonged by Obama. I doubt , however, if this kind of verbiage helps the GOP improve it case with the XX gender. I was surprised at the number of people on the "shows" that appeared to be not all that familiar with the word. Yeah, right. I was a bit intrigued at Trump's use of the word as a past-tense verb rather than the usual noun. I have never used it as a verb but I may do so now. :)

 

I say keep it up Trump. Keep entertaining us. I can't wait to see a Trump-Hillary debate. It won't exactly be Lincoln-Douglas -esque but it should be just as entertaining.

Which will happen first ? Trump will schlong Hillary in their debate? Hill' will schlong the Donald for saying she got schlonged by Obama? Bill will schlong an intern?

This topic may be worthy of debate. However, sophomoric comments may change our mind on allowing this thread to stay.

  • Author

Anyone think Trump meant to say "shellacked" instead of schlonged? To be certain, the guy is clever, cunning, and shrewd and knows how to make money, but he's not particularly bright. The term "shellacked" was a term that Obama used to refer to the beating that Democrats took in the midterms.We all know that Trump watches "the shows." Trump said "schlonged" means to beat badly. You think that he just used the wrong word out of ignorance?

Maybe he had a "W" moment ?

  • Author
This topic may be worthy of debate. However, sophomoric comments may change our mind on allowing this thread to stay.

 

 

I'll tell you the only thing worthy of debate about this topic. The only thing worthy of discussion is why there was any discussion at all. Why was there one second of discussion? It was non-newsworthy. Yet, "the shows" made it seem like the nation's security was at risk with Trump's use of ... that word. MSNBC, which I watch pretty much on a nightly basis, made it seem that Trump had demeaned mother's milk, apple pie, and the Bible. America is losing its capability to laugh at itself. Everything is taken so seriously. People get all squirmy over Trump's use of "schlonged," cartoons get retracted, topics on internet boards get deleted, people sue over offended sensibilities, people march in the street because "all lives matter" wasn't specific enough. We're in trouble folks. We're in trouble partly because we take ourselves too seriously. We've forgotten how to laugh and just have fun. Hillary Clinton acted as though Trump's use of the word had set back women's rights for decades(I know, I know...she was playing politics). The only thing to take seriously here is that we need to lighten up, people.

Edited by Science Friction

I'll tell you the only thing worthy of debate about this topic. The only thing worthy of discussion is why there was any discussion at all. Why was there one second of discussion? It was non-newsworthy. Yet, "the shows" made it seem like the nation's security was at risk with Trump's use of ... that word. MSNBC, which I watch pretty much on a nightly basis, made it seem that Trump had demeaned mother's milk, apple pie, and the Bible. America is losing its capability to laugh at itself. Everything is taken so seriously. People get all squirmy over Trump's use of "schlonged," cartoons get retracted, topics on internet boards get deleted, people sue over offended sensibilities, people march in the street because "all lives matter" wasn't specific enough. We're in trouble folks. We're in trouble partly because we take ourselves too seriously. We've forgotten how to laugh and just have fun. Hillary Clinton acted as though Trump's use of the word had set back women's rights for decades(I know, I know...she was playing politics). The only thing to take seriously here is that we need to lighten up, people.

 

AGREE with SF here. (Although I tend to get myself in trouble)

I'll tell you the only thing worthy of debate about this topic. The only thing worthy of discussion is why there was any discussion at all. Why was there one second of discussion? It was non-newsworthy. Yet, "the shows" made it seem like the nation's security was at risk with Trump's use of ... that word. MSNBC, which I watch pretty much on a nightly basis, made it seem that Trump had demeaned mother's milk, apple pie, and the Bible. America is losing its capability to laugh at itself. Everything is taken so seriously. People get all squirmy over Trump's use of "schlonged," cartoons get retracted, topics on internet boards get deleted, people sue over offended sensibilities, people march in the street because "all lives matter" wasn't specific enough. We're in trouble folks. We're in trouble partly because we take ourselves too seriously. We've forgotten how to laugh and just have fun. Hillary Clinton acted as though Trump's use of the word had set back women's rights for decades(I know, I know...she was playing politics). The only thing to take seriously here is that we need to lighten up, people.

 

For perhaps the first time in BGP history, Science Friction and I completely agree. Great post.

It's the first time I'd ever heard the term. Maybe I'm just sheltered from that sort of thing up here in the hills.

 

Is it a commonly used word?

I think it's awesome. Trump is the man.

It's the first time I'd ever heard the term. Maybe I'm just sheltered from that sort of thing up here in the hills.

 

Is it a commonly used word?

 

Umm, it's slang, generally used in a sophomoric comment by some of us. If you really need to know specifics you should look it up.

Umm, it's slang, generally used in a sophomoric comment by some of us. If you really need to know specifics you should look it up.

I sort of got the vibe that it was something like you mention here. My comment was that I'd never heard the word before the latest uproar about it. It's new to me.

I sort of got the vibe that it was something like you mention here. My comment was that I'd never heard the word before the latest uproar about it. It's new to me.

 

Roger that.

Umm, it's slang, generally used in a sophomoric comment by some of us. If you really need to know specifics you should look it up.

edit

Edited by WhoozYoDaddy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.