Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK condemns Muslim Brotherhood

Featured Replies

This organzation is anti Western society. This was a no brainer.

  • Author
Who cares...at least someone has the balls.

 

I think we are on the same side here:ohbrother:......

I think I was one of first to bash the Muslim Brotherhood for what they really are.

I think I was one of first to bash the Muslim Brotherhood for what they really are.

 

:thumb:

Hope UofL follows suit

Rick is flipping them off :lol:

Rick is flipping them off :lol:

 

Wrong, he was saying they are #1

Yikes Obama and all his liberals are in a corner crying, nothing worse than hurt liberal feelings.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.