Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence County 89 St. Henry 79

Featured Replies

Final from Mason County.

 

Timmy Dalton had 32 points to lead LC.

I didn't get to see LC play but I thought they were apparently much better than what the results of this tournament indicate. Any reason or did I just have the wrong impression?

Lawrence Co. 89

St. Henry 79

Lawrence Co. 24 21 19 25 89

St. Henry 22 22 22 13 79

Lawrence Co. (9-1) -- Chaffin 10, R. Dalton 18, T. Dalton 32, Richardson 19, Kiser 6, Moore 4.

St. Henry (1-8) -- Gotze 20, Hannon 2, Maley 16, Wallenhorse 27, Beechem 2, Berling 8, Williams 2, McArtor 2.

 

Read more here: Latest high school boys' basketball scores | Lexington Herald-Leader

Good to see Wallenhorst putting up points for the Cru. Nice athlete.

I didn't get to see LC play but I thought they were apparently much better than what the results of this tournament indicate. Any reason or did I just have the wrong impression?

 

Thought LC was very good and had an exceptional tournament. Lost to MoCo in 2nd round 65-62.

I didn't get to see LC play but I thought they were apparently much better than what the results of this tournament indicate. Any reason or did I just have the wrong impression?

 

Played 7 games in 7 days went 6-1.

I didn't get to see LC play but I thought they were apparently much better than what the results of this tournament indicate. Any reason or did I just have the wrong impression?

 

Like Ukfan1977 said, when they played MoCo it was their 6th game in 6 days. No legs left. Yesterday they had enough talent to win with no gas by 10 against a mediocre St. henry squad. If they come in with fresh legs, they run away with the title.

Played 7 games in 7 days went 6-1.

 

I knew this at the start of the tournament. Was this planned like this?(toughen them up) or was this a scheduling mistake?

 

Playing only a hand full of kids the way they do was impressive. Nothing to be ashamed of with that record in seven days.

 

With JC rebuilding and the rest of the 15th average at best, its clearly the Dawgs to win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.