Elizabethtown 69 Bracken County 43

Not sure if this speaks to how good the MC team is or what it speaks to actually, but when they went into the igloo and came out victorious by 36 points I was worried for the Lady Bears.

But with E-Town being the top ranked team in the state and for Bracken to hang around all game and not get blown out speaks to how they responded from the game 2 weeks ago. Good to see them put up a fight and not back down, not only tonight but Wednesday night vs Campbell. I'm impressed.

Even though the score doesn't show it, I came away very impressed with the fight the Lady Bears showed all game long.

Not sure if this speaks to how good the MC team is or what it speaks to actually, but when they went into the igloo and came out victorious by 36 points I was worried for the Lady Bears.

But with E-Town being the top ranked team in the state and for Bracken to hang around all game and not get blown out speaks to how they responded from the game 2 weeks ago. Good to see them put up a fight and not back down, not only tonight but Wednesday night vs Campbell. I'm impressed.

Thanks for the compliments. I too am impressed with how my Lady Bears have answered the bell here of late. I can't give any reason as to why we played so poorly vs the Lady Royals a couple weeks ago. Give credit to MaCo. We did look like two different teams from that game to the Campbell game. I got to watch them today on youtube and they looked very good at times and then at other times they would be not so sharp with their passing creating turnovers for E-town. They moved the ball well today at times and when doing so had success scoring points. As some one mentioned Stinson and Boley were huge for E-town. Came away very impressed with Boley's game. Bracken still has a long way to go, but they are getting there day by day and my hopes is to see a more improved Lady Bear squad by the time All A rolls around and its games like todays, and the games vs. Campbell and Mason that while arent in the "W" column will be games the coaches look to to make the girls better.

As far as comparing this game to the Mason game, well thats hard to do. I'm not saying we would have won that game, but we were out of sync all night long. And credit the pressure defense Mason was applying to some of the issues, but not all of them. I personally don't think Mason got our best effort in that one. Hopefully our two teams can meet up again in the district championship game and let the chips fall where they may. :thumb: As long as the draw works in our favor. It would be unfortunate for them to meet in the first round, reguardless of the outcome they are 1-2 in the district.

Thanks for the compliments. I too am impressed with how my Lady Bears have answered the bell here of late. I can't give any reason as to why we played so poorly vs the Lady Royals a couple weeks ago. Give credit to MaCo. We did look like two different teams from that game to the Campbell game. I got to watch them today on youtube and they looked very good at times and then at other times they would be not so sharp with their passing creating turnovers for E-town. They moved the ball well today at times and when doing so had success scoring points. As some one mentioned Stinson and Boley were huge for E-town. Came away very impressed with Boley's game. Bracken still has a long way to go, but they are getting there day by day and my hopes is to see a more improved Lady Bear squad by the time All A rolls around and its games like todays, and the games vs. Campbell and Mason that while arent in the "W" column will be games the coaches look to to make the girls better.

As far as comparing this game to the Mason game, well thats hard to do. I'm not saying we would have won that game, but we were out of sync all night long. And credit the pressure defense Mason was applying to some of the issues, but not all of them. I personally don't think Mason got our best effort in that one. Hopefully our two teams can meet up again in the district championship game and let the chips fall where they may. :thumb: As long as the draw works in our favor. It would be unfortunate for them to meet in the first round, reguardless of the outcome they are 1-2 in the district.

I just don't get why all districts are not seeding based on regular season performance and possibly giving an undeserving team a chance to make the regional just because of a "lucky draw".