Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville vs. Southwestern, week 1

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It boils down to who ever's defense stops the other at a crutical point in the game. Southwestern will have to keep Jeffery Guest at bay, Danville will have to play tough up front to stop the run. Going to be a good one and it's tough to beat Danville at home. Wouldn't miss it!!!!!!!!!

What all does Southwester have returning?

What all does Southwester have returning?

 

They return Mike Jones (QB), Wes Hampton and Ryan Smart (RB's), Matt Robertson (WR) and Jordan Walters (ILB) just to name a few.

IMO Southwestern will have a hard time stopping the duo of Rich Witten and Jeffrey Guest. Both of these guys are dual threat QB's, they can pass and run.

I will be there for this one. Should be a great game. I think the Ads will come out on top, but if SW can keep it close, they could pull a upset.Good luck to these two fine teams.

I expect another close one like last year.. Both teams return a lot of offense so the team that controls the lines and turnovers should win.. I'll make a prediction after I see a few practice sessions.....

This too should be a burner. PSW is not a team, it's become a program. Playoff success will come soon, especially since Smith left Boyle. From what I've seen, their weakness has been in the secondary. If PSW could drastically improve that aspect, they could easily make it to "The Big One".

Should be a great game between two great programs. I'm not for sure who all Southwestern returns as a whole but Dale Anderson will have is guys ready. Danville returns most of last years team so I would give them a slight edge.

I think this should be a really fine football game. I only saw SW play once last year but they seemed to be moving to a more balanced offense. As well as they have ran the ball in the past their inability to mount much of a threat through the air seemed to really hurt them in a close game. Continued dedication to a passing game will really amp up their offense. SW was really playing well until Guest started breaking containment and hurting them off the edge. If they can make Danville run between the tackles and throw the ball I think they win. If Guest and Co. get outside I'd say Danville by about 10. Either way it should be a fun game to watch.

This should be a very good opening game. I plan on being there since my Rebels will play the night before. I think Danville will win in a close one. Good luck to both teams.

 

Danville 22

PSW 15

Ads by 2 TD's.

Ads by 2 TD's.

 

They didn't win by that margin last season, why do you feel that they will this season?

Danville by 2-3 TD's. Southwestern rarely wins games against programs with winning traditions.

Danville by 2-3 TD's. Southwestern rarely wins games against programs with winning traditions.

 

Again they didn't win by that much last year, what makes you think it will happen this season?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.