Deputies: Fla. burglary suspect hiding in pond killed by 11-foot alligator

Wireman

I have the same rule at Hilton Head. Unless it's a swimming pool, I'm not getting in any other fresh water on that island.

There is no way I am getting in at Hilton Head, they do not seem to be as big on HHI, but there seems to be a lot more of them. Although the last time we were on the Island, they relocated a 19 footer into another part of the county, everyone was up in arms.

There is no way I am getting in at Hilton Head, they do not seem to be as big on HHI, but there seems to be a lot more of them. Although the last time we were on the Island, they relocated a 19 footer into another part of the county, everyone was up in arms.

This just proves the old saying that criminals are stupid. Even people who don't live in Florida are aware that you don't get into any lakes or ponds because of the gators. I hope this guy didn't procreate before his untimely demise. It would be better for all in the long run.

This just proves the old saying that criminals are stupid. Even people who don't live in Florida are aware that you don't get into any lakes or ponds because of the gators. I hope this guy didn't procreate before his untimely demise. It would be better for all in the long run.
You should get a couple gators for the compound. Not the John Deere variety.