Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deputies: Fla. burglary suspect hiding in pond killed by 11-foot alligator

Featured Replies

I have the same rule at Hilton Head. Unless it's a swimming pool, I'm not getting in any other fresh water on that island.

 

There is no way I am getting in at Hilton Head, they do not seem to be as big on HHI, but there seems to be a lot more of them. Although the last time we were on the Island, they relocated a 19 footer into another part of the county, everyone was up in arms.

  • Author
There is no way I am getting in at Hilton Head, they do not seem to be as big on HHI, but there seems to be a lot more of them. Although the last time we were on the Island, they relocated a 19 footer into another part of the county, everyone was up in arms.

 

Guess he didn't know the gator was working "under cover" :lol2:

This just proves the old saying that criminals are stupid. Even people who don't live in Florida are aware that you don't get into any lakes or ponds because of the gators. I hope this guy didn't procreate before his untimely demise. It would be better for all in the long run.

This just proves the old saying that criminals are stupid. Even people who don't live in Florida are aware that you don't get into any lakes or ponds because of the gators. I hope this guy didn't procreate before his untimely demise. It would be better for all in the long run.
You should get a couple gators for the compound. Not the John Deere variety.
You should get a couple gators for the compound. Not the John Deere variety.

 

We have 4 ponds so there's plenty of room! I think I'll pass for now though. Will re-think if we end up digging a moat around the Compound when the revolution starts!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.