Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oldham County 70 Pendleton County 55

Featured Replies

PC left looking for answers at the point guard position...

Came out flat from the start but I'm looking for them to bounce back from a bad lost...

I believe that back to back games didn't help the Cats with their lack of deft...

PC left looking for answers at the point guard position...

Came out flat from the start but I'm looking for them to bounce back from a bad lost...

I believe that back to back games didn't help the Cats with their lack of deft...

Same thing affected my basketball career.

Not having Hunter Wood right now (wrist) is hurting PC.

so, for those of you who were in attendance, what were your thoughts on Oldham?

Lol...deff defense and game plan may be a better way to put it...

As far as for oldham, played hard all game!

Oldham looked decent. I was only there till halftime bit from what I saw I liked.

Not having Hunter Wood right now (wrist) is hurting PC.

 

Love to watch Hunter Wood play but one guy can't be the only reason why the cats are having a lot of issues!

On a good note, it's early in the season so shouldn't be a problem to right the ship...

Good group of kids!

Same thing affected my basketball career.

 

Middle school don't count funny guy!!

Depth issues at the point is what I was getting at...

Maybe 33 could help control the pace of the game until Wood returns....

Edited by Baller22

33 G Appleman could very well be a viable option until Wood returns. Would need to make better decisions with the basketball. Made a few passes yesterday that appeared to be forcing the issue. Also had some trouble with the half court trap. I believe he's a sophomore and with a little more work will add depth to the PC pg position.

 

Hopefully Wood can get back to action soon. Allen can fill it up but without Wood PC will struggle against good pressing teams.

so, for those of you who were in attendance, what were your thoughts on Oldham?

They are just an average team at this point. They play hard, really good passing team, and are well coached.

They are just an average team at this point. They play hard, really good passing team, and are well coached.

 

I'd second everything Danny said.

 

Jacob Bates isn't playing for them right now. He was their second leading scorer last year and led them in rebounding according to KHSAA's website. I spoke to another player's father who said he got a concussion during their last scrimmage but that he should be back soon. I would think that would help them out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.