Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green/Pulaski County Updates

Featured Replies

I expected a high scoring shootout tonight in this game...:bag:

 

Defenses are too good. First to 24 wins.

  • Replies 392
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is going to be interesting.:popcorn:

Johnson is having a great game.

Iowa 13 Mich St 9 14:49 remain

Calling a personal foul on PC, blow to the head type of thing where one of the PC DBs hit the BG WR just before Johnson intercepted the ball.

 

I think Ransdell doesn't know the rule. Of course, neither do I.

Bowling Green 14 Pulaski County 7

 

Halftime

Unnecessary roughness a possibility on that call. Not sure how BG didn't get a "Aaron Rodgers" untimed down.

I feel like Pulaski should have taken more chances when they were up for so long. You knew it was coming for Bowling Green.

 

Also, and I have people who can attest to this, the second I saw Fant was going to be able to set up a return I said "That was a mistake." You have to be out of your mind to let him field it.

It was a great INT return though, weaving in and out. Also noticed the 0:01 on the clock hung for a couple of seconds after the play and then went to 0:00. Null and void now, but like to see if the ref was waving the clock stop.

BG ball to start 3rd Quarter. Impressed with the Pulaski D. Will be interested to see if they get tired. Several guys playing both ways

Unnecessary roughness a possibility on that call. Not sure how BG didn't get a "Aaron Rodgers" untimed down.

 

I don't know the rule but the penalty called did take place before the interception. Seems like it should have been BG ball still with one untimed down.

It was a great INT return though, weaving in and out. Also noticed the 0:01 on the clock hung for a couple of seconds after the play and then went to 0:00. Null and void now, but like to see if the ref was waving the clock stop.

 

I noticed the issue with the clock too.

 

Again, I don't know the rule.

I don't know the rule but the penalty called did take place before the interception. Seems like it should have been BG ball still with one untimed down.

 

I think Coach Wallace declined a final play

This game seems to have been played between the 30y lines. 2 big play scores for BG and a big play setting PC up for their score.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.