Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tim Tebow and his faith

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude is a rock...gotta respect him sticking to his beliefs.

 

 

Not rock hard , apparently. Sorry, Jesus or no Jesus, if it's me I'm loading up on Bob Dole's pills and having Miss Universe. :hungry: I may be old but I'm tired of settling for the Kim Davis' of the world.

Why is this news? I'm a Tebow fan, but I could not care less about the 'reasons' he and his ex broke up.

  • Author
Why is this news? I'm a Tebow fan, but I could not care less about the 'reasons' he and his ex broke up.

 

Tebow is a polarizing figure. Everything he does or doesn't do is news.

Tebow is a polarizing figure. Everything he does or doesn't do is news.

 

I've always dreamed of becoming an NBA player (and still do, but I know working in accounting is much more likely), but I could not imagine putting up with the media. Some men and women get no privacy.

I think any parent would be proud to have a son with his faith, strength and discipline. I'm glad he dodged that crazy bullet.

  • Author
I think any parent would be proud to have a son with his faith, strength and discipline. I'm glad he dodged that crazy bullet.

 

He can date my daughter anytime. She NEEDS a guy like him.

  • Author
I've always dreamed of becoming an NBA player (and still do, but I know working in accounting is much more likely), but I could not imagine putting up with the media. Some men and women get no privacy.

 

In this case I think the woman involved is the one who made sure this story got out.

Not rock hard , apparently. Sorry, Jesus or no Jesus, if it's me I'm loading up on Bob Dole's pills and having Miss Universe. :hungry: I may be old but I'm tired of settling for the Kim Davis' of the world.

So you are banging Kim Davis' literally or figuratively?

So you are banging Kim Davis' literally or figuratively?

 

You knew I talked way too much about her for some reason, right? :)

Why is this news? I'm a Tebow fan, but I could not care less about the 'reasons' he and his ex broke up.

 

 

Your sounding like UKMustang again. :)

You knew I talked way too much about her for some reason, right? :)

 

I must admit that I have , in my past, banged figures similar to hers. :)

Hey, I'm a numbers guy... A figure is a figure.

I GUARANTEE he can find one at church. GUARANTEE IT!!!!!

 

Church lady?

 

church-lady.jpg

I suddenly feel the need to wash my hands of this topic... :yuck:

You should try baptism.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.