Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tim Tebow and his faith

Featured Replies

I read something this morning that said this was blown way out of proportion and that the two wasn't even dating. Said they only met each other a few times and every time they were out with each other was with "mutual" friends. Said they never went on a one on one date and were never actually "dating".

 

I'll try to find the link.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read something this morning that said this was blown way out of proportion and that the two wasn't even dating. Said they only met each other a few times and every time they were out with each other was with "mutual" friends. Said they never went on a one on one date and were never actually "dating".

 

I'll try to find the link.

 

 

Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo: Sex Never an Issue ... 'Cause We NEVER Dated | TMZ.com

You should try baptism.

 

 

Already been there, done that. Hence, I'm saved, right? At least my Southern Baptist upbringing says so.

Already been there, done that. Hence, I'm saved, right? At least my Southern Baptist upbringing says so.

 

Actually, no it doesn't. It just means you got wet. No Southern Baptist pastor would tell you that you were saved because you got baptized.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.