Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PC Panorama at Pendleton County HS

Featured Replies

11:30 Newport vs. Pendleton County

1:00 Silver Grove vs. St. Patrick

2:30 Powell County vs. Augusta

4:00 Fleming County vs. Newport Catholic

 

If you're not coming up, you can catch me on play by play on PCRO Radio | Classic Rock

 

If you DO come up, stop by the crow's nest and say hi!

  • Author

Just rolled in...after I eat, I'll recap the games from today.

Great job by the PC staff...

Wow these boys are gonna make some noise!!

  • Author

some thought's from today:

 

I thought PC looked pretty solid against an athletic Newport squad. Donate Allen with a quiet 30 leads 5 in double figures. Once Hunter Wood gets back to full strength, this team will be tough to beat.

 

Newport played well... Snap had 19, but I feel they need more from Kam Covington. The Mullins kid was impressive as well.

 

Silver Grove has a LONG way to go this year. Hope Coach Brownstein and the guys keep at it.

 

St. Pat surprised me. Yes, it was against SG, but they look like they will be better than many expected.

 

Augusta looked like, well Augusta. Pretty much the same team from last year, just a new face at the helm. I thought Tanner Pugh played excellent despite only a few practices. They'll be a tough out as well.

 

NCC- WOW. The tough pressure defense gave Fleming Co with the full 32 minutes. Ben Weyer was incredible, pouring in 41 points and scored in just about every way imaginable. They will be a contender in the 9th.

 

All in all, a great day of games. Now time to rest the vocal chords for a while.

Marcus Mullins finished with 15 pts, 6 ast, 5 rbs, and 4 stls v PC.

  • Author
Marcus Mullins finished with 15 pts, 6 ast, 5 rbs, and 4 stls v PC.

 

Kid has a heck of a motor. Love his game.

 

Were you in the house?

Wow. Weyer is a beast. Should be a fun season up on the hill!

I only saw the Newport-PC matchup but was impressed with both teams. They both have a ways to go on defense however. You just can't fall for the shot fake when he hasn't used his dribble. Help defense was often late. These things are of course correctable and I'm sure they will be. Both are fun teams to watch and deserve the backing of their schools and communities.

  • Author
I only saw the Newport-PC matchup but was impressed with both teams. They both have a ways to go on defense however. You just can't fall for the shot fake when he hasn't used his dribble. Help defense was often late. These things are of course correctable and I'm sure they will be. Both are fun teams to watch and deserve the backing of their schools and communities.

 

This.

I only saw the Newport-PC matchup but was impressed with both teams. They both have a ways to go on defense however. You just can't fall for the shot fake when he hasn't used his dribble. Help defense was often late. These things are of course correctable and I'm sure they will be. Both are fun teams to watch and deserve the backing of their schools and communities.

 

Where do both of these teams stand in their respective regions?

 

I know very little about the 9th.

 

I see PC as a 5-9 team in the 10th with a whole host of other teams.

  • Author
Where do both of these teams stand in their respective regions?

 

I know very little about the 9th.

 

I see PC as a 5-9 team in the 10th with a whole host of other teams.

 

Newport is probably in the same range in the 9th.

 

Like you said, there's a boatload of teams that could fit in that 5-9 range in the 10th.

Newport is probably in the same range in the 9th.

 

Like you said, there's a boatload of teams that could fit in that 5-9 range in the 10th.

 

How Good is Fleming County? What are they ranked in their region

  • Author
How Good is Fleming County? What are they ranked in their region

 

BGP has them 13

BGP has them 13

 

OK thanks. I can remember when couple years back they were really good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.