Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aaron Rodgers has two injuries

Featured Replies

But when his name appeared on the injury report Wednesday, as being limited with a shoulder injury, he could no longer deny it.

 

“It’s not an excuse. It’s a source of pride. I think that’s the difference,” Rodgers told Jason Wilde of ESPN.com. “Some people use the injuries as an excuse. But I think for the guys in this locker room who are out there battling, it’s a source of pride.”

 

Whether it explains his recent skid (he’s completing just 56.5 percent of his passes during the three-game losing streak) or not, it has to be a factor.

 

Aaron Rodgers didn?t want to admit shoulder, leg injuries | ProFootballTalk

  • Author

Makes sense. Something is certainly going on with the Packers that we didn't know about.

There are about 6 teams that have legitimate SB aspirations. The winner will be either the team that is most healthy, or, the team that best adapts to injury.

  • Author

^ Or the team with the softest balls.

I always get a bit suspicious whenever a superstar QB starts to struggle and their name suddenly starts appearing on the injury report.

 

First it was Peyton, now it's Rodgers. Part of me thinks everyone is dealing with some sort of injury once the season gets going, and whenever a star begins to struggle they pop up on the report as an excuse or way to explain away their poor play.

I always get a bit suspicious whenever a superstar QB starts to struggle and their name suddenly starts appearing on the injury report.

 

First it was Peyton, now it's Rodgers. Part of me thinks everyone is dealing with some sort of injury once the season gets going, and whenever a star begins to struggle they pop up on the report as an excuse or way to explain away their poor play.

 

I think the opposite. Whenever a long time star QB all of a sudden starts to tank, an undisclosed injury is the first thing I think of. Those guys that have done it at the top level for several years don't just forget how to play the game. Now at Peyton's age it depends on if they start the season off bad or not. If they do I figure age has finally caught up to them.

  • Author
I think the opposite. Whenever a long time star QB all of a sudden starts to tank, an undisclosed injury is the first thing I think of. Those guys that have done it at the top level for several years don't just forget how to play the game. Now at Peyton's age it depends on if they start the season off bad or not. If they do I figure age has finally caught up to them.

 

I agree and I think it is one more way the NFL is disingenuous when it suits them.

 

First it was Peyton, now it's Rodgers. Part of me thinks everyone is dealing with some sort of injury once the season gets going, and whenever a star begins to struggle they pop up on the report as an excuse or way to explain away their poor play.

 

Definitely get what you're saying, but when they are missing games because of it (e.g. Peyton)?

Definitely get what you're saying, but when they are missing games because of it (e.g. Peyton)?

 

Is Peyton really missing games because he's hurt, or would it have mattered? I think it's fair to ask when you look at how poorly he's performed from day 1 this season.

I always get a bit suspicious whenever a superstar QB starts to struggle and their name suddenly starts appearing on the injury report.

 

First it was Peyton, now it's Rodgers. Part of me thinks everyone is dealing with some sort of injury once the season gets going, and whenever a star begins to struggle they pop up on the report as an excuse or way to explain away their poor play.

 

What's your thoughts on Brady being on the injury report something like 5 straight years with that mysterious shoulder injury?

 

Is Peyton really missing games because he's hurt, or would it have mattered? I think it's fair to ask when you look at how poorly he's performed from day 1 this season.

 

My guess is it's a combination of the injuries and his age.

I always get a bit suspicious whenever a superstar QB starts to struggle and their name suddenly starts appearing on the injury report.

 

First it was Peyton, now it's Rodgers. Part of me thinks everyone is dealing with some sort of injury once the season gets going, and whenever a star begins to struggle they pop up on the report as an excuse or way to explain away their poor play.

 

If I am a QB or RB I don't want anyone to know if I am hurt or where I am hurt. As soon as someone gets a chance they are going to test out my injury. Later for all that.

 

And seeing Aaron's O-Line in action he's lucky he isn't dead.

What's your thoughts on Brady being on the injury report something like 5 straight years with that mysterious shoulder injury?

 

Has his play declined and if so, has the decline in play coincided with his placement on the report? If not, then I'm not sure what that has to do with anything?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.