Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Antonio Owens ?

Featured Replies

Similar facility in Morgan County with Woodsbend Youth Development Center. However, those kids can't participate in athletics and there have been some stud hoopsters and athletes come through over the years.

Why is this Nets? I know back in the late 60's a couple of the Woodsbend boys did attend Ezel High.

When someone drops the ball on Friday grade checking or a person drops out when the season is over. Hard to imagine a student making the grade for 3 grading periods and then throwing in the towel. Some suggested that he had a plan of gaining an extra year at a prep school but why would a person saddle himself with the baggage of dropping out. A lot of negative perception is sure to follow. Personal opinion...he was at Boyd for basketball and left when it was over, someone poined out later that he could attend a prep school and that became his plan.

 

Antonio Owens,will be attending Forest Hill Academy.It is no longer MMI they have made the school a prep school,Why are you so negative over this kid trying to better himself,Your wrong he went to Boyd County to get his education and to play ball he chose to go to prep school on his own to better himself.WHATS WRONG WITH THAT!

I've posted about Antonio Owens 3 or 4 times and until this post was more than complimentary, even touting him as POY in region. I merely expressed an opinion that would be hard to argue. Good luck to Antonio but one must admit that dropping out of school in an effort to attend a prep school is odd. Will this situation sour Boyd County on Ramey-Estep kids?

Antonio Owens,will be attending Forest Hill Academy.It is no longer MMI they have made the school a prep school
I thought I read here that MMI/Forest Hill Prep was closing. Is it staying open now?

I think that MMI was going to close down. But then someone bought the school, turned it into a prep school and renamed it Forest Hill Prep. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I think that MMI was going to close down. But then someone bought the school, turned it into a prep school and renamed it Forest Hill Prep. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

You are right...:thumb:

I've posted about Antonio Owens 3 or 4 times and until this post was more than complimentary, even touting him as POY in region. I merely expressed an opinion that would be hard to argue. Good luck to Antonio but one must admit that dropping out of school in an effort to attend a prep school is odd. Will this situation sour Boyd County on Ramey-Estep kids?

 

No not at all,but Im pretty sour on Boyd County sports.

I've posted about Antonio Owens 3 or 4 times and until this post was more than complimentary, even touting him as POY in region. I merely expressed an opinion that would be hard to argue. Good luck to Antonio but one must admit that dropping out of school in an effort to attend a prep school is odd. Will this situation sour Boyd County on Ramey-Estep kids?

 

He left Boyd and enrolled at lexington Bryan Station.

This course has run its course.

 

The state run schools would make for an interesting thread on its own if someone wants to start it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.