Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY Colonels Schedule

Featured Replies

Where can I get a Kentucky Colonels summer schedule online?

 

Do they play tonight?

  • Replies 107
  • Views 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are at Purdue playing this weekend.

  • Author
They are at Purdue playing this weekend.

 

Where can I get a schedule of local games?

Where can I get a schedule of local games?

I have it on outlook, I am trying to copy and past is on here for you.

June 29 Thur 2:30 Columbus Jaquars (Lance Moore Tournament) A Lafayette Harrison HS, Lafayette, IN

June 30 Fri 2:30 Lids Indiana Bulls White (Lance Moore Tournament) A McCutcheon HS, Lafayette, IN

June 30 Fri 5:15 LTD Saints (Lance Moore Tournament) A McCutcheon HS, Lafayette, IN

July 1 Sat 9:00 Dayton Classics (Lance Moore Tournament) A Purdue University, Lafayette, IN

July 2 Sun 11:45 Rawlings Prospects (Lance Moore Tournament) A Purdue University, Lafayette, IN

July 2 Sun 2:30 Semi-Finals Games (Lance Moore Tournament) A Purdue University, Lafayette, IN

July 2 Sun 5:15 Finals (Lance Moore Tournament) A Purdue University, Lafayette, IN

July 4 Tue 12:00 Erlanger Lions A TBD

July 5 Wed 6:00 West Stars Cincinnati Panthers A West High

July 6 Thur 6:30 Northern Kentucky Eagles A Newport Catholic

July 7 Fri 6:30 Northern Kentucky Warriors A Scott High School

July 8 Sat 12:30 Patterson Park Stars A Patterson Park - Dayton

July 8 Sat 3:00 Kentucky Royals A Patterson Park - Dayton

July 9 Sun 12:30 Kentucky Royals A Patterson Park - Dayton

July 9 Sun 3:00 Patterson Park Stars A Patterson Park - Dayton

July 11 Tue TBD Indiana Bulls 17 A University of Cincinnati

July 11 Tue TBD Rawlings Nationals A University of Cincinnati

July 12 Wed 6:30 Panel Barn H St. Henry High School

July 13 Thur 2:30 Cincinnati Hawks (UK Tournament) A University of Kentucky

July 14 Fri 9:00 Midland Braves (UK Tournament) A Georgetown College

July 14 Fri 3:00 Kentucky Baseball Club (UK Tournament) A University of Kentucky

July 15 Sat 11:45 Lids Indiana Bulls Red (UK Tournament) A Georgetown College

July 15 Sat 5:45 Lids Indiana Bulls Black (UK Tournament) A University of Kentucky

July 16 Sun 9:00 Ohio Yankees (UK Tournament) A University of Kentucky

July 17 Mon 6:30 ALUMNI GAME H St. Henry High School

July 18 Tue 6:30 Kentucky Kings H St. Henry High School

July 20 Thur TBD Sandlott World Series A Nashville, TN

July 21 Fri TBD Sandlott World Series A Nashville, TN

July 22 Sat TBD Sandlott World Series A Nashville, TN

July 23 Sun TBD Sandlott Championship Series A Nashville, TN

Thanks, FF! I don't always get a chance to talk to mom to ask about the games. This helps a lot. :thumb:

 

I'll get to see a few games in Nashville. Another little mini vacation. Taking little KB along this time.

Thanks, FF! I don't always get a chance to talk to mom to ask about the games. This helps a lot. :thumb:

 

I'll get to see a few games in Nashville. Another little mini vacation. Taking little KB along this time.

Did you go to Nashville last year?

Did you go to Nashville last year?

Yeah.... it was the first trip that I took without little KB.

Yeah.... it was the first trip that I took without little KB.

I went, and man that was a terrible trip. It was so dagon hot, and the hotel was not very nice. And we took lil FF, and he was an unhappy camper.

What is the Colonels record????????

What is the Colonels record????????

I will try and figure that one out for you.v:thumb:

Midland got them 8-0 a few days after the Beechwood kids came back. Don't know who pitched for either team though.

Midland got them 8-0 a few days after the Beechwood kids came back. Don't know who pitched for either team though.

The kid for Midland (I was told) was throwing constant low to mid 90's.

Plus Midland is made up of kids from all around the country, there is no team in KY that could beat them.

Plus Midland is made up of kids from all around the country, there is no team in KY that could beat them.

 

I think Midland quit bringing in kids from all over years ago. Mostly they draw from Ohio, with some kids coming from Indiana, Kentucky, and West Virginia area now. May have a player or two from another state, but it's not like they go get kids from Texas and California.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.