Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hill says Bengals lacked focus vs Texans; vet players build up Sunday night as "huge"

Who wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

31-21 Bengals

 

I think the Bengals rejuvenate after a disappointing loss on Monday night. Cardinals are a very good team so the Bengals will have to be on their game both sides of the ball to win.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Playoff games aren't big games? :lol2: Call me silly. Your going to hang your hat on a couple of big wins, that weren't playoff wins, just wins that got you to the playoffs? Now, that's silly. :lol2:

 

Try again did I say playoff games werent big games? Read again and comprehend. Secondly you may want to look at your post. You made it sound like this is a big game but then said they haven't won a big game in years. So since you do consider regular season games big games, I clearly pointed out that you were wrong and gave examples. Then I also said they just haven't won the big games in the playoffs.

 

So you might want to come up with something better than this weak silly garbage. I showed you how they have won big regular season games and I even said they just haven't got it done in the playoffs. So since you really have nothing here, I assume you probably just won't respond back unless it's with an even weaker argument lol.

I guess it's me. I just think over the years that I have given up on the Bengals. My definition of a big game, obviously, isn't the same as yours. That's ok by me. I hope the Bengals do well this year and finally win a playoff game.

 

Post 8 by you has you basically saying that you think this is a big game and so they will lose. So you started this by calling this a big game. Now you backtrack when people point out they have won big games in the regular season. Shoot if you simply said they can't win big games in the playoffs, no one could argue that. We all were just going over the post you made and said which said you believe this was a big game.

The only thing in their favor is the health of Carson's receiving core. I'd feel more confident if it were a 4pm game.

 

Zona 27

Cincy 21

Post 8 by you has you basically saying that you think this is a big game and so they will lose. So you started this by calling this a big game. Now you backtrack when people point out they have won big games in the regular season. Shoot if you simply said they can't win big games in the playoffs, no one could argue that. We all were just going over the post you made and said which said you believe this was a big game.

 

I didn't make my post clear, sorry about that. When I said "20 something years" I was talking about the playoffs. No bigger games than the one and done. :cool:

I didn't make my post clear, sorry about that. When I said "20 something years" I was talking about the playoffs. No bigger games than the one and done. :cool:

 

Until they prove they can, I can't disagree.

The beginning of the end? Go 8-0 then lose 2 in a row, could be a confidence buster for the Bengals. :idunno:

 

Hope not. Could be though. Big game. They need to show that last week was an anomaly.

  • Author

bengals1.jpg

 

Boarding time!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.