Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A Darkhorse

Featured Replies

Who in 6A could slip in and win state under the radar?

Please edit to say darkhorse

The heavy favorites continue to be Male/Trinity/Scott County. Anyone other than those three could be considered a dark horse.

I would say Lafayette but they don't play defense and is very undisciplined.

I would say SK, but they're record makes them seem like a favorite without reading between the lines.

Simon Kenton although they are the #3 Team in Ky. Undefeated #Legit

Anyone other than Male or Trinity would shock me

 

Anyone other than Simon Kenton or Scott County would be a miracle

Who in 6A could slip in and win state under the radar?

 

Nobody.

Anybody besides Male or Trinity would be an monumental upset.

I would say UK#1 Fan would predict the Pioneers as his dark horse, but he has them as the overall favorite. SK all the way!

SK all the way! 1 week at a time grinding!

I think anyone not named Trinity and Male would fit the role of darkhorse. Now I also feel that Scott Co and Simon Kenton may be good enough to beat either of the fore mentioned if they get a couple of breaks.

 

Anyone outside of those 4 and it would take an act of God IMO.

Nah, no dark horse here. All teams left are legit. Perhaps with the exception of Lafayette who I think I the only one that can come close to a dark horse, just because they play awful defense, but talented offense.

Call SK a darkhorse, Cinderella team, top contender or whatever you want. Sk is coming grinding one game at a time. 3 more wins and they will do what everbody said they can't!

Call SK a darkhorse' date=' Cinderella team, top contender or whatever you want. Sk is coming grinding one game at a time. 3 more wins and they will do what everbody said they can't![/quote']

 

I'm not sure anyone said they couldn't do what they have done so far. It's just the fact that moat rational people will look at them like any other NKY 6A team in the playoffs until they can get over the hump.

 

I think this SK has the potential to do what no one in NKY has done in the largest class since the early 90s, i.e. not get blown out, since they have balance on offense. In fact I have long said if any NKY team could challenge it would be SK because they understand the need to pass the ball. It's just that the big favorites are not paper tigers and as such it would seem that SK would likely have the same outcome since the programs up there don't really prepare you like say a GCL team would for the title game.

 

Revel in your current status, but if ends up like last year, be it to Male or Trinity, then you'll know who was right.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.