Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Undertaker tombstones a guy in a turkey suit on The Tonight Show

Featured Replies

  • Author
That and Stone Cold's glass breaking are my Top 2 favorites.

 

Another good one.

 

[video=youtube;Lhgk-__4Fac]

 

25 years ago this month, Undertaker made his WWE debut. I was watching when it happened and he scared the bejeebers out of me. :lol2:

One of the best musical entrances of all-time.

 

Easily, love it. Undertaker is one bad man.

That was awesome.

 

At least we know the Wyatts didn't kill the Undertaker. What a relief.

 

And no ASB I don't want to hear any spoilers about Kane either!

 

Don't have any spoilers on Kane other than he needs to go back to his monsterous ways instead of being a softie

Don't have any spoilers on Kane other than he needs to go back to his monsterous ways instead of being a softie

 

The Demon is great but Kane is one of the best actors on the roster and I enjoy any segment he is a part of. I especially enjoyed the split personality promos during the buildup to the Rollins match.

That's pretty sick. I am a BIG fan of the fog and usage of the lights. We use both in our shows and they can be very effective at setting the mood.

  • Author
That was really cool but after you have seen Balor's entrance three or four times (on NXT) it gets a little long in the tooth.

 

I've yet to get tired of it, but I can understand why others would.

 

We got the new video game that came out in October & when I get a chance to play, it's usually with him.

I've yet to get tired of it, but I can understand why others would.

 

We got the new video game that came out in October & when I get a chance to play, it's usually with him.

 

The length is what gets me. Sort of like when you have two wrestlers with long intros and the match doesn't last as long as the intros.

  • Author
The length is what gets me. Sort of like when you have two wrestlers with long intros and the match doesn't last as long as the intros.

 

Yeah, can you imagine if Finn fought Taker at Wrestlemania? They'd have to make it a 5-hour show just to get their entrances in.

Yeah, can you imagine if Finn fought Taker at Wrestlemania? They'd have to make it a 5-hour show just to get their entrances in.

 

And the match wouldn't last 50 seconds...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.