Deputy too drunk to accept MADD award

SportsGuy41017

Probably not the greatest idea, but if he didn't drive who cares? He didn't do anything wrong. Just like the guy who gets way too drunk at the work christmas party. Not the best idea, but he did nothing wrong.

Until he screwed the bosses wife......yeah that happened once at a place I worked.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All kidding aside...I think this is not a good thing and may indicate he was drinking and driving; from the linked article:

Deputy Michael Szeliga reportedly had a bottle of Jameson Irish whiskey with him in his sheriff's patrol car before driving to Fort Lauderdale for DUI training with two other deputies.

Doesn't mean a thing unless he was actually drinking it and driving his patrol car.

And what you have in bold is nothing I haven't done when I have been out of town and training. Buy it, put it in the trunk, get to my destination, get it out, in for the night. Even brought some beer home from Chicago I couldn't get locally.

I haven't read the article but we need to separate the noise from something that actually matters.