Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knox Central @ Mercer County Playoff Predictions

Who Wins? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Knox Central
      50%
    • Mercer County
      50%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

7-4 Knox Central travels to 6-5 Mercer County Friday night, Who Wins and Why?

 

I predict Coach B and his boys keep it rolling in a close one.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knox Central is HUGE! If you can win the line of scrimmage, you always have a chance. Therefore, I take the Panthers in this game.

Knox Central played a tough schedule this season and have seen just about anything you can throw at them. The defense has been outstanding the past few games and the running game with the thunder and lightning combination of Arthur and Carton have been eating up the clock and moving the chains. I think they're peaking at the right time and I'll take the Panthers 21-10.

Coach B has Mercer firing on all cylinders.

 

Mercer 28-21

Mercer 28 - 14

I don't think Metcer's starting defense has allowed a touchdiwn the last 6 games. KC has a solid offensive line but I think Mercer's speed will prevail in this game.

Good Luck to both teams and hope it's an injury free game.

I got Knox Central winning. Everybody is talking about Mercer winning 6 games in a row, but look who they beat in that stretch NOBODY. All the teams Mercer beat are going to basketball practice tomorrow.

Edited by thunder1
spelling

Knox wins. I think CoachB is the most overrated coach in Ky. With all the athletes that went through Mason, how many regions did he win? He is an underachiever.

:laugh:

 

Lame

That post isn't worth discussing nor does it deserve further acknowledgment. I hope folks that see it just scroll on and resist the urge to even engage in that foolishness.

I got Knox Central winning. Everybody is talking about Mercer winning 6 games in a row, but look who they beat in that stretch NOBODY. All the teams Mercer beat are going to basketball practice tomorrow.

 

Sometimes it isn't about who you beat but how you beat them. I have Mercer County winning this game. They have not only learned how to win but they know how to prepare to win and they also believe they'll win. It wasn't until the 4th quarter of the Wayne County game when they finally began to believe in themselves and their ability and it was then when they finally bought all the way in to their new system. Change takes time and to watch this team turn the corner and begin to believe in themselves was awesome. They are mentally ready to take on all comers. They have the talent, the speed and the coaching.

 

This team has a maximum of four more weeks together. Make it count Titans!!!!!

  • Author

Most overrated coach in the state? Coach B went 150-72 at Mason county, The 17 seasons prior to him being there Mason county went 63-112. That's a pretty big swing if you ask me. Mason county's so called rivalh Fleming county before he was the coach the record was 4-14 in favor of Fleming after that he finished up winning 17 of the last 21 games against the panthers. He led Mason county to the state semifinals in 2001 and 2003, made the state quarterfinals five times since 2001, and winning the district six times since 2001. Also has seven KFCA District coach of the year awards. He turned a school that was only a basketball school and most people didn't really care about the football program into people caring about the football program. So to sit here and say he is the most overrated coach in the state absolutely blows my mind.

Sometimes it isn't about who you beat but how you beat them. I have Mercer County winning this game. They have not only learned how to win but they know how to prepare to win and they also believe they'll win. It wasn't until the 4th quarter of the Wayne County game when they finally began to believe in themselves and their ability and it was then when they finally bought all the way in to their new system. Change takes time and to watch this team turn the corner and begin to believe in themselves was awesome. They are mentally ready to take on all comers. They have the talent, the speed and the coaching.

 

This team has a maximum of four more weeks together. Make it count Titans!!!!!

 

How can you tell they turned the corner when you have played terrible teams? If they win this game I will give them props. I can't give them credit beating up on Marion, West Jessamine, East Jessamine, Taylor and Clark. All those teams was winless or won one game except East. You seen what happens when they played good teams. I wish Mercer luck but their district is terrible.

How can you tell they turned the corner when you have played terrible teams? If they win this game I will give them props. I can't give them credit beating up on Marion, West Jessamine, East Jessamine, Taylor and Clark. All those teams was winless or won one game except East. You seen what happens when they played good teams. I wish Mercer luck but their district is terrible.

 

 

I have actually watched them play with my own eyes. I watched them when they played their murderer's row of a schedule and I watched them in district games. It's easy to see when you watch a team over the course of a season and can see them grow. Knox Central's district has Wayne County. Other than that their district is pretty weak also. Mercer County played with Wayne County for 4 quarters and that was before they started playing well. Held Wayne County to 21 points the night they played them and they weren't full strength that night either. Wayne County defeated Knox Central also so I'd imagine at the very worst Mercer County can at least play with Knox Central. I could give an in depth explanation on why Mercer County will win this game but I'm not going to come on here and divulge information that they may not want shared with the whole state.

 

All that I will say is that I expect Mercer County to be playing the day after Thanksgiving.

Knox is playing well. They destroyed a Corbin team that is pretty good. I take Knox in this one . Big line, hard hitting team who has beat Louisville Central as well.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.