Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knox Central @ Mercer County Playoff Predictions

Who Wins? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Knox Central
      50%
    • Mercer County
      50%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

In my opinion, you need a physical strong safety and inside linebackers to slow down Knox Central's running attack. Their RB(#44) is very difficult to bring down one on one. Mercer Co needs to force Knox into having to rely on their passing game to consistently move the ball. Mercer also needs to be somewhat balanced offensively. If they can't stop the Knox Central running game, I expect the Panthers to come out on top.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Knox Central winning. Everybody is talking about Mercer winning 6 games in a row, but look who they beat in that stretch NOBODY. All the teams Mercer beat are going to basketball practice tomorrow.
[/i]

 

I agree. It's back to reality for the Titans. KCHS in a blowout!

[/i]

 

I agree. It's back to reality for the Titans. KCHS in a blowout!

 

If Knox wins it won't be a blowout.

I have actually watched them play with my own eyes. I watched them when they played their murderer's row of a schedule and I watched them in district games. It's easy to see when you watch a team over the course of a season and can see them grow. Knox Central's district has Wayne County. Other than that their district is pretty weak also. Mercer County played with Wayne County for 4 quarters and that was before they started playing well. Held Wayne County to 21 points the night they played them and they weren't full strength that night either. Wayne County defeated Knox Central also so I'd imagine at the very worst Mercer County can at least play with Knox Central. I could give an in depth explanation on why Mercer County will win this game but I'm not going to come on here and divulge information that they may not want shared with the whole state.

 

All that I will say is that I expect Mercer County to be playing the day after Thanksgiving.

 

Wayne was without their leading rusher Dalton Garner in that game, and also had a controversial kickoff return touchdown called back that the official never blew the whistle but said the runner stepped on the goal line. The Wayne score is a bit skewed. I will say this the #50 LB for Mercer is man and the best LB Wayne has seen all year. With that said ill take Knox 21-14

Wayne was without their leading rusher Dalton Garner in that game, and also had a controversial kickoff return touchdown called back that the official never blew the whistle but said the runner stepped on the goal line. The Wayne score is a bit skewed. I will say this the #50 LB for Mercer is man and the best LB Wayne has seen all year. With that said ill take Knox 21-14

 

Mercer was playing short handed that game as well. I believe a total of 3 players sat out that game to get healthier for district play.

 

#50 is a defensive lineman and was playing in his second game of the season that night.

Mercer was playing short handed that game as well. I believe a total of 3 players sat out that game to get healthier for district play.

 

#50 is a defensive lineman and was playing in his second game of the season that night.

 

I may have the number wrong but the LB is a stud

I may have the number wrong but the LB is a stud

 

Nah, the number is right. #50 is a beast. #2 is a LB and he is a stud also.

I am pulling for Mercer. I just hope their weak schedule the last few games doesn't hurt them. Knox is not an easy team to play. Don't discount them. Any team that was able to beat Louisville Central as they did is a good team.

Take a page from Alabama and what they did against LSU. Collectively everyone must win thier one on one matchup and gang tackle. Stopping a great run team falls on each line of defense.

Nah, the number is right. #50 is a beast. #2 is a LB and he is a stud also.

 

I think it'll be a dog fight friday night and should be a great game.

I think it'll be a dog fight friday night and should be a great game.

 

Same here.

I got Knox Central winning. Everybody is talking about Mercer winning 6 games in a row, but look who they beat in that stretch NOBODY. All the teams Mercer beat are going to basketball practice tomorrow.

 

It's not like Knox has beaten the upper tier teams in their last 6 either.

Nah, the number is right. #50 is a beast. #2 is a LB and he is a stud also.

 

As is Braxton Bradshaw #35.

It's not like Knox has beaten the upper tier teams in their last 6 either.

A shut out win over Corbin @Corbin is better than any win Mercer got.

A shut out win over Corbin @Corbin is better than any win Mercer got.

 

They both played in fairly weak districts with the exception of Wayne Co.

 

Not disrespecting Knox in anyway. Just stating facts.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.