November 7, 201510 yr Really enjoyed the show , thought it was great . Maybe this isnt controversial but I thought it certainly was . Talking about Coach M deciding after many many years ( 10 plus ? ) that he would tell his wife he had a drunken 1 night stand with a female he didnt even know , couldnt even remember her name . And when he did it nearly destroyed his wife and marriage . He stated she didnt leave her bedroom for a solid year . My thoughts were the trade off of Coach M being able to make some claim about his own honestly and integrity cost his wife dearly for an issue that had long been buried and should have stayed that way . Am I wrong ? What do you think about him digging this up ? Honorable or dumb ?
November 7, 201510 yr Glad you posted this as I was going to. Found it on my DVR this week. Excellent show.
November 7, 201510 yr I thought it was funny when he told the recruit that he couldn't go to Nebraska because he lived in a Crip neighborhood..."no way you can wear red around here...now black and gold that would be fine."
November 7, 201510 yr Really enjoyed the show , thought it was great . Maybe this isnt controversial but I thought it certainly was . Talking about Coach M deciding after many many years ( 10 plus ? ) that he would tell his wife he had a drunken 1 night stand with a female he didnt even know , couldnt even remember her name . And when he did it nearly destroyed his wife and marriage . He stated she didnt leave her bedroom for a solid year . My thoughts were the trade off of Coach M being able to make some claim about his own honestly and integrity cost his wife dearly for an issue that had long been buried and should have stayed that way . Am I wrong ? What do you think about him digging this up ? Honorable or dumb ? You can argue both sides on that one. IMO he is just purging his own soul at the expense of his wife. If it was truly a one night stand ten years ago and he NEVER strayed since and had no intentions to again, why hurt her like that? Go to confession and tell a priest if you feel the need to tell someone...
November 10, 201510 yr I've held a grudge against Colorado ever since the 5-down play. I thought a stand-up guy would have brought attention to that; even against his own team. Good thing he ain't a golfer.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.