Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question for Hillary supporters

Featured Replies

Do you think she lied to the parents of the 4 Americans killed in the Benghazi attacks ? Pretty black / white question. Do you even think she told 2 different stories - One to the parents and one to the rest of the nation ? Does it matter to you ?

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All career politicians lie, deceive, change positions and generally respond only to those that have influence over their career ambitions. They say nothing. commit to nothing and are held accountable to nothing.

I don't call myself a Hillary supporter but with the other options that's the lever I will pull. With that said this controversy is the product of social media, instant news, and the GOP trying to slow the Hillary machine (which puts them in the wrong too).

 

Could she have done anything to save the victims or was she derelict of her duties? No.

That' s all I need to know.

  • Author

I know a handful of daily posters on here support her . I'd like their take .

  • Author

Hellcats answer sounds familiar to other hard core Dems explanation I've listened to . If I'm wrong feel free to correct me but the narrative seems to be " we don't care she lied to the parents of those 4 people , I'm voting for her anyway" or maybe " I dont care enough to change my vote or not vote " .

 

Hellcats must be pretty hardcore , the field isnt even set yet but he knows he voting for her , even though he doesnt call himself a supporter .

Thanks lawildcat. I read the link and this one as well. Hillary Clinton Was Warned Not to Blame Benghazi on Video

I am not a Hillary supporter, though I would probably vote for her over any of the republican's who have their hat in the ring.

In the second article, it references a Sep 14 e-mail that cautioned against "conflating" the terror attack and the video. In the original article you linked, the parents said they spoke with Clinton two days after the attacks, which would have been on Sep 13. So it sounds like it was either a lie, or there was some genuine confusion about the role of the video, and the extent of it.

  • Author

Also why such difficulty IF you think she lied , just say so . It seems its undeniable she told two different stories days after the attack.

  • Author

The dad of the marine took notes - from his own handwriting " She's going to arrest and punish the maker of the video that caused this attack" thats a paraphrase but very close to exact .

Could she have done anything to save the victims or was she derelict of her duties? No.

That' s all I need to know.

 

This! As well as your first comment about the "now" factor in today's society. The fact is, we do not need to know things now, we should have to wait until the correct response comes out. Today we force people to give an opinion now and many times they give one until either the facts come together or they see that it's okay to release the real reason/fact.

 

As I stated a few times, this was an issue mainly due to DSS policies.

  • Author

Guys n gals . I'm not asking about " could she have saved them " No one forced the state dept to say what they said . The news cycle didnt demand she tell two different stories . Enough facts were out , Mrs Clinton knew it had nothing to do with some video . I remember watching the news show that Sunday thinking " what sort of story is attempting to be sold here ? " The journalist looked at Susan Rice like she just grew a unicorn when she explained this state dept tale . So instead of deflecting about what could have been done or any other matter -- Do you think she lied to the parents of the 4 dead Americans ?

Guys n gals . I'm not asking about " could she have saved them " No one forced the state dept to say what they said . The news cycle didnt demand she tell two different stories . Enough facts were out , Mrs Clinton knew it had nothing to do with some video . I remember watching the news show that Sunday thinking " what sort of story is attempting to be sold here ? " The journalist looked at Susan Rice like she just grew a unicorn when she explained this state dept tale . So instead of deflecting about what could have been done or any other matter -- Do you think she lied to the parents of the 4 dead Americans ?

 

It's obvious that she did, although several on here can't seem to admit it.

Hellcats answer sounds familiar to other hard core Dems explanation I've listened to . If I'm wrong feel free to correct me but the narrative seems to be " we don't care she lied to the parents of those 4 people , I'm voting for her anyway" or maybe " I dont care enough to change my vote or not vote " .

 

Hellcats must be pretty hardcore , the field isnt even set yet but he knows he voting for her , even though he doesnt call himself a supporter .

 

Maybe you should have just answered for me. Not a Conway supporter but I will vote for him over Bevin. I had a Bill, Gore, and Obama sticker on the back of my car. I supported those candidates. Hilary's politics are just closer to mine than any of the other candidates.

 

Maybe she lied. If she did I guarantee it was some type of spin that came from above her that would have worked 5-10 years ago, and America would have swallowed spoon and all 15 years ago.

 

I didn't deflect. Was she responsible for the safety? No, so the demonization of her seems unfounded to me and for some other democrats. It's not like she knowingly put 100s of thousands of Americans in harms way for a lie.

Edited by Hellcats
Spelling

  • Author

Cats I dont care about bumper stickers . Or Ky's gov race. Just speaking to this one situation which you seem to be ignoring . I refuse to believe as politically inclined as you seem to be you have not heard what went down. I'm not demonizing her at all. I'm asking her supporters to go on the record . She either lied to Chelsea C or lied to the parents . Do you care about the truth or it just doesnt matter ? " Maybe she lied " ? She's running for commander in chief to possibly send my ( and maybe your ) families into foreign conflicts . It matters to me . Shouldnt the truth still count for something ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.