Is 10 points too much against the Browns?

Reading what you posted you clearly misunderstood what I posted.

With GT and FC both I posted my post they misquoted. Just go back in this thread and the thread last night and you will see the list I posted proving they were wrong in what They claimed I said. Just scroll up in here. FC claimed in the original post he quoted of mine I here I never used the word dominated, I showed the exact post and highlighted the word for him. Did the same to GT last night.

So if you are claiming I never said what I claimed Insaid, go read again.

Fair enough... Fox

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, you said.. "They don't look like a 7-0 team"... Nothing was twisted.

Taking a turn off the thread's topic? Yes

Twisted? No

Go read the entire post. Post the entire post. You just proved my point when I just quoted one part of your list and didn't show the entire post you listed to show how you and FC take bits and pieces and conviently ignore the rest of the post to fit your argument.

You did exactly what I said you were doing.

Reading what you posted you clearly misunderstood what I posted.

With GT and FC both I posted my post they misquoted. Just go back in this thread and the thread last night and you will see the list I posted proving they were wrong in what They claimed I said. Just scroll up in here. FC claimed in the original post he quoted of mine I here I never used the word dominated, I showed the exact post and highlighted the word for him. Did the same to GT last night.

As far as that pass I never said I didn't say it was a poor throw, as a matter of fact I reposted the actual post from the update thread to prove him wrong when he said I blamed the entire thing in Dalton and in the very first sentence of that list I said "bad throw but should have been caught"

So now you are doing the same thing they have done and claimed something that I didn't do. I never said I didn't say it wasn't a bad pass. I said it was but also said it should have been caught. So don't go and do what those two always do and make things up. I produced the very post last night so why would I say I never said it was a bad throw? I said it was but also said it should have been caught. Go back and read that thread if you like.

So if you are claiming I never said what I claimed Insaid, go read again.

I'm not claiming you didn't say it... I'm claiming that Gametime was saying that you said the exact same thing and for some

reason you never caught it...

Maybe I misread what GT said?

Go read the entire post. Post the entire post. You just proved my point when I just quoted one part of your list and didn't show the entire post you listed to show how you and FC take bits and pieces and conviently ignore the rest of the post to fit your argument.

You did exactly what I said you were doing.

This is why you always have extended exchanges with people on here... It's sometimes the "bits and pieces" that people take issue with.

I never disagreed with your entire post.. That's why I don't need to post it.

I and FC disagreed with "bits and pieces" of it...

Is that unfair?

If I type a 4 paragraph post... Are you not allowed to respond and disagree with one or two sentences?

Ofcourse you are...

This is why you always have extended exchanges with people on here... It's sometimes the "bits and pieces" that people take issue with.

I never disagreed with your entire post.. That's why I don't need to post it.

I and FC disagreed with "bits and pieces" of it...

Is that unfair?

If I type a 4 paragraph post... Are you not allowed to respond and disagree with one or two sentences?

Ofcourse you are...

FC claimed the post he quoted of mine had no reference to dominate.

Simple as that. I showed where that post I did mention it and since I pointed that fact out he has disappeared. That's all, that's how it should be. Then you started up with the entire misunderstanding also claiming I'm not haiku with the bengals being 7-0 when I never said that at all

And tried to explain to you what this topic was about. 10

Point spread. Simple as that and why I wouldn't bet on the game and take the points. From there you took my reasoning as to mean I think the team is bad and I'm not happy with 7-0.

FC claimed the post he quoted of mine had no reference to dominate.

Simple as that. I showed where that post I did mention it and since I pointed that fact out he has disappeared. That's all, that's how it should be. Then you started up with the entire misunderstanding also claiming I'm not haiku with the bengals being 7-0 when I never said that at all

And tried to explain to you what this topic was about. 10

Point spread. Simple as that and why I wouldn't bet on the game and take the points. From there you took my reasoning as to mean I think the team is bad and I'm not happy with 7-0.

Again, we're here only because I disagreed with your one comment "they don't look like a 7-0 team"...

And I responded with "Pats don't look like Champs blah blah"

You asked what it meant...

I said, be happy with the wins. That's all... And it only pertained to the "7-0" comment...

If you're happy with 7-0 no matter how they get there... Great! So am I.

I'm just saying for future reference... Expect people to pull "bits and pieces" away from your posts.

It's not malicious, it's human nature.

Me and you are good. As far as your last statement about malicious, with Gametime it is, he's attacked me for years on here. I've met him and if I don't see him again it will be too soon. You just didn't know the history with him and that's not your fault.

It's all

Good. Even with FC he means well he just doesn't always read entire posts and runs with it.

Fair enough... I obviously know nothing of anyone's history with others...

Point taken. Was an interesting exchange between yourself and GT though... :)

Again FC you should take time to read before replying to any of my posts.

So you see FC, I did use the word dominated in the original post you quoted.

So now you say you agree with me in that they haven't been winning Ina dominate fashion like the Pats for instance have been. The problem I have with you is when you don't read the post and make replies which, just like you did last night make me look like an idiot by saying things that weren't said by me etc in the fashion that you lead people on to believe. That is why I get po'ed at you in the post you make because they are half truths and half lies that make me look like I actually said everything you claimed. That is why I'd rather you not reply to any of my posts because you continue to misquote and misinterpret everything and when you post after the fact and mention me everyone thinks what you are saying is the gospel about me and I have to waste way too much time in you pointing out where you are wrong g again and again. So do me a favor buddy, don't reply to any of my posts because you always end up exaggerating as well as lie. It gets old.

If you want to think that I am the reason for why everyone went at you last night go right ahead. However I guarantee you most of them don't even read my post lol them attacking you was because of what they read on their own of what you posted. That had nothing to do with me. Shoot I wasn't even the first person to mention all your negative stuff in the update thread. People notice your stuff on their own without my influence. So that's all you. S

Then now in this post you clearly said they don't look like a 7 and 0 should. There was no misquote there. You said they don't look like a 7 and 0 team should because they are barely winning and not dominating. You didn't say they are not a dominant 7 and 0 team. You said they don't look like a 7 and 0 team should since they are not dominating. Then I clearly asked you to say what the criteria should be to look like a 7 and 0 team. Which now we all know that based off exactly what you said. That for a team to look like a true 7 and 0 team they need to look dominate and not just win at the end of games.

So there was no misquote at all by me. I clearly read what your exact words said. However as usual your reaction is to attack and try to say I misquoted you when i clearly didn't.

Fair enough... I obviously know nothing of anyone's history with others...

Point taken. Was an interesting exchange between yourself and GT though... :)

Here is the thing I really like greyfox. Me and him both are very passionate about the Bengals. However for whatever reason we have very differnet ways we view the Bengals. Which is what leads us to disagreeing so much. Our differnet viewpoints I guess makes us misunderstand what the other is saying. He always claims I misquote him and I always say he misquotes me. So obviously our viewpoints have made it to where we don't understand exactly what the other is trying to say. It's really amazing how different we both can view the same team. The Bengals are the one thing we disagree about, usually we are on the same page for most other topics lol. He is a good guy, but we just completley misunderstand what the other is trying to say in regards to the bengals. I know I will try better to respond in better ways to his post, to avoid such big disagreements anymore.