Is 10 points too much against the Browns?

^^^ show me where I ever said I wasn't happy with the wins. Read the thread title, read what this thread is about. I answered the question about this thread and why although I think the Bengals SHOULD win by at least 10, why I wouldn't put money down and take the points because of the way they won the last 3 or 4 games.

If people can't understand my reasoning why I wouldn't bet the points then they haven't watched the last few games. That is all.

Never once did I ever say I wasn't happy with the wins. Not once.

Know what thread you are in people so you can try and keep the posts in context of what is being discussed.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ show me where I ever said I wasn't happy with the wins. Read the thread title, read what this thread is about. I answered the question about this thread and why although I think the Bengals SHOULD win by at least 10, why I wouldn't put money down and take the points because of the way they won the last 3 or 4 games.

If people can't understand my reasoning why I wouldn't bet the points then they haven't watched the last few games. That is all.

Never once did I ever say I wasn't happy with the wins. Not once.

Know what thread you are in people so you can try and keep the posts in context of what is being discussed.

What you are saying is that they should be beating people by more points... It's comical. Why do you beat yourself up looking for things to complain about?

You're gonna give yourself a

Heart attack for no reason.

What you are saying is that they should be beating people by more points... It's comical. Why do you beat yourself up looking for things to complain about?

You're gonna give yourself a

Heart attack for no reason.

No I'm not!!!! Read my post!! Wow people, learn to keep the posts in reference to the topic at hand! Let me break it down for you.

This topic asks if 10 points is a good point spread for the Bengals Browns game being played Thursday Night.

Got it?

I answered the question IN MY OPINION that I wouldn't put money and take the points simply because of the way they have been winning their last 3 or 4 games where they have been coming down to the last drives of the game etc. Insaid that they aren't dominating games like I would think of as a 7-0 team. That is all. Never once said I wasn't happy about them being 7-0. Never once even hinted I wasn't in the least happy with their record. What I was saying was I wouldn't put my hard earned money on that bet. Give me your money and I will lay it all on the Bengals with the points. I'm not putting my money on it.

Now if you read my post you would also see that I stated IN MY OPINION that Inthinknthey should win by more than 10 but again because of the close games the last 3 or 4 games it wouldn't surprise me if they win by less than 10.

You do realize that was like the 3rd come from behind win in the last month which means they haven't been winning in dominate fashion. Does that make sense to you!

It's not that confusing.

No I'm not!!!! Read my post!! Wow people, learn to keep the posts in reference to the topic at hand! Let me break it down for you.

This topic asks if 10 points is a good point spread for the Bengals Browns game being played Thursday Night.

Got it?

I answered the question IN MY OPINION that I wouldn't put money and take the points simply because of the way they have been winning their last 3 or 4 games where they have been coming down to the last drives of the game etc. Insaid that they aren't dominating games like I would think of as a 7-0 team. That is all. Never once said I wasn't happy about them being 7-0. Never once even hinted I wasn't in the least happy with their record. What Inwas saying was I wouldn't out my hard earned money on that bet. Give me your money and I will Kay it all in the Bengals with the points. I'm not putting my money on it.

Now if you read my post you would also see that I stated IN MY OPINION that Inthinknthey should win by more than 10 but again because of the close games the last 3 or 4 games it wouldn't surprise me if they win by less than 10.

You do realize that was like the 3rd come from behind win in the last month which means they haven't been winning in dominate fashion. Does that make sense to you!

It's not that confusing.

I read your posts and I'll paraphrase what you said in this thread...

You wouldn't take the bet because they don't look like a 7-0 team... They haven't been dominate in the last few games and your definition of dominate is winning by 2 or more scores?

Did I miss anything?

I wouldn't bet this game either but it's only because the NFL in General is unpredictable.

It just seems that most of your posts in general have a negative tone toward the Bengals... Maybe I'm wrong...

^^^unless you're betting on the games... Then the score matters and anyone who bets NFL is playing Russian Roulette IMO anyway.

That's what this thread is about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The point spread. What do you think point spreads are for? Now do you finally get what my post meant? It was about this topic. You and FC both have a reading comprehension issue with this topic. It's all about the point spread. It's not rocket science. I never once said I wasn't happy with the wins. Not once.

That's what this thread is about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The point spread. What do you think point spreads are for? Now do you finally get what my post meant? It was about this topic. You and FC both have a reading comprehension issue with this topic. It's all about the point spread. It's not rocket science. I never once said I wasn't happy with the wins. Not once.

We don't have a problem at all.. It's clear that you often have a negative view in one way or another no matter what the thread if it pertains to the Bengals.

I read your posts and I'll paraphrase what you said in this thread...

You wouldn't take the bet because they don't look like a 7-0 team... They haven't been dominate in the last few games and your definition of dominate is winning by 2 or more scores?

Did I miss anything?

I wouldn't bet this game either but it's only because the NFL in General is unpredictable.

It just seems that most of your posts in general have a negative tone toward the Bengals... Maybe I'm wrong...

Read what you just posted.

Read it and then tell me what I meant.

You answered the very question but it still flew over your head. I will give you a hint.

When I said "my definition of dominate is winning by 2 or more scores". Get it yet?

Remember what this thread is about?

Remember how they have won their last few games?

The point spread is 10 points. That is what this thread is about.

3 of their last 5 games were won by 7 points or less. That means less than 2 scores. The point spread is 10 points( 2 scores) that is why I said because they haven't been winning a lot of games in a dominating fashion I would not take the bet.

That isnt being negative, that is being realistic.

Read what you just posted.

Read it and then tell me what I meant.

You answered the very question but it still flew over your head. I will give you a hint.

When I said "my definition of dominate is winning by 2 or more scores". Get it yet?

Remember what this thread is about?

Remember how they have won their last few games? You catching on yet?

The point spread is 10 points. That is what this thread is about.

3 of their last 5 games were won by 7 points or less. That means less than 2 scores. The point spread is 10 points( 2 scores) that is why I said because they haven't been winning a lot of games in a dominating fashion I would not take the bet.

That is. It being negative, that is being realistic.

Again, you're the one that's confused I think. I know for a fact that I'm at least the third person on here you've accused of "misreading" your posts in just the last two days.

So, maybe you're mis-typing things you intend to get across... Remember, it's not just the words... It's tone as well.

I literally saw you last night arguing that you said "bad throw that probably should've been caught by Eiffert" but you swore you didn't say "Andy threw a bad pass, but it should've been caught".. I mean, you have the reading problem..

Someone help me out here, because I can't remember the other poster..maybe it was Gametime?

I and FC were never arguing point spread with you... So let me simplify...

We take issue with you're comment "they don't look like a 7-0 team"...

That's all. I realize it sidetracks from the main topic of this thread, but when you say things like that... Others have a right to respond... No big deal.

Honestly, I love your passion for your arguments.

So you don't think the Bengals will win and you don't think they are dominating and you aren't happy with their record of 7-0?

You see how I twisted what you said? That is exactly what you and FC have done to my post in here. Exactly what you did.

Nope, you said.. "They don't look like a 7-0 team"... Nothing was twisted.

Taking a turn off the thread's topic? Yes

Twisted? No

Again, you're the one that's confused I think. I know for a fact that I'm at least the third person on here you've accused of "misreading" your posts in just the last two days.

So, maybe you're mis-typing things you intend to get across... Remember, it's not just the words... It's tone as well.

I literally saw you last night arguing that you said "bad throw that probably should've been caught by Eiffert" but you swore you didn't say "Andy threw a bad pass, but it should've been caught".. I mean, you have the reading problem..

Someone help me out here, because I can't remember the other poster..maybe it was Gametime?

Reading what you posted you clearly misunderstood what I posted.

With GT and FC both I posted my post they misquoted. Just go back in this thread and the thread last night and you will see the list I posted proving they were wrong in what They claimed I said. Just scroll up in here. FC claimed in the original post he quoted of mine I here I never used the word dominated, I showed the exact post and highlighted the word for him. Did the same to GT last night.

As far as that pass I never said I didn't say it was a poor throw, as a matter of fact I reposted the actual post from the update thread to prove him wrong when he said I blamed the entire thing in Dalton and in the very first sentence of that list I said "bad throw but should have been caught"

So now you are doing the same thing they have done and claimed something that I didn't do. I never said I didn't say it wasn't a bad pass. I said it was but also said it should have been caught. So don't go and do what those two always do and make things up. I produced the very post last night so why would I say I never said it was a bad throw? I said it was but also said it should have been caught. Go back and read that thread if you like.

So if you are claiming I never said what I claimed Insaid, go read again.

You said "they don't look like a 7-0 team"...

So I said "the Pats don't look like Super Bowl Champs"...

Get it? Called a joke... Basically saying 7-0 is 7-0 and a Super Bowl title is a Super Bowl title...

Never meant for this to turn into a typing war that you so often have with FC. :)