Jason LaRue Still Suffering From Cueto Kicks

Clyde

Unfortunate for Jason. Cueto is fortunate he's not being sued.

Hochman: LaRue doesn't hold grudge, feels effects of Cueto concussion : Sports

Perhaps, but this line in the story possibly tells the main reason he hasn't sued Cueto.

The reality is, the longtime catcher suffered many concussions prior to that day.

The lawyers would have a hard time proving it was the last concussion that is the reason for his problems.

Perhaps, but this line in the story possibly tells the main reason he hasn't sued Cueto.

The reality is, the longtime catcher suffered many concussions prior to that day.

The lawyers would have a hard time proving it was the last concussion that is the reason for his problems.

In a civil suit I would imagine videos of the incident and the subsequent doctor's report would result in money leaving Cueto's checkbook.

In a civil suit I would imagine videos of the incident and the subsequent doctor's report would result in money leaving Cueto's checkbook.

I don't know. That entire fight was over the top and Cueto was also in a scary position when he was pinned against the wall. Self defense could have been a defense.

Cueto could argue self defense, being pinned up against the backstop I don't really blame him. It really sucks though, I did like LaRue with the Reds.

I don't know. That entire fight was over the top and Cueto was also in a scary position when he was pinned against the wall. Self defense could have been a defense.

He could argue anything he wants. Doesn't mean it's what happened. No one pinned Cueto, he backed up against the fence and started kicking like a punk. That said, if Larue has had that many concussions that the one from Cueto didn't cause his issues, it added to them though.

Did anyone read the comments after the article? I knew Cueto was not loved in St. Louis but you would think he was the devil after reading the comments. A lot of folks really hate Cueto in St. Louis...more so than BP even...it just surprised me the level of disdain for him there.