Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jason LaRue Still Suffering From Cueto Kicks

Featured Replies

Unfortunate for Jason. Cueto is fortunate he's not being sued.

 

 

Hochman: LaRue doesn't hold grudge, feels effects of Cueto concussion : Sports

 

 

Perhaps, but this line in the story possibly tells the main reason he hasn't sued Cueto.

 

The reality is, the longtime catcher suffered many concussions prior to that day.

 

 

 

The lawyers would have a hard time proving it was the last concussion that is the reason for his problems.

  • Author
Perhaps, but this line in the story possibly tells the main reason he hasn't sued Cueto.

 

The reality is, the longtime catcher suffered many concussions prior to that day.

 

 

 

The lawyers would have a hard time proving it was the last concussion that is the reason for his problems.

 

In a civil suit I would imagine videos of the incident and the subsequent doctor's report would result in money leaving Cueto's checkbook.

Cueto could argue self defense, being pinned up against the backstop I don't really blame him. It really sucks though, I did like LaRue with the Reds.

Also there was an article that said he sustained almost 20 concussions during his career, I'm sure Cueto is the reason he feel the way he does....

In a civil suit I would imagine videos of the incident and the subsequent doctor's report would result in money leaving Cueto's checkbook.

 

I don't know. That entire fight was over the top and Cueto was also in a scary position when he was pinned against the wall. Self defense could have been a defense.

Cueto could argue self defense, being pinned up against the backstop I don't really blame him. It really sucks though, I did like LaRue with the Reds.

 

I don't know. That entire fight was over the top and Cueto was also in a scary position when he was pinned against the wall. Self defense could have been a defense.

He could argue anything he wants. Doesn't mean it's what happened. No one pinned Cueto, he backed up against the fence and started kicking like a punk. That said, if Larue has had that many concussions that the one from Cueto didn't cause his issues, it added to them though.

You would think a guy that had 15+ concussions would get some medical attention after getting kicked in the head. Instead he was catching bullpens the rest of the game.

Did anyone read the comments after the article? I knew Cueto was not loved in St. Louis but you would think he was the devil after reading the comments. A lot of folks really hate Cueto in St. Louis...more so than BP even...it just surprised me the level of disdain for him there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.