Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The NFL talking out of both sides of their mouth (again)

Featured Replies

It doesn't help when fans see the NBA allowing such tributes.

It doesn't help when fans see the NBA allowing such tributes.

What does the NBA have to do with this? They are two separate leagues ran by different commissioners and boards.

 

The MLB commissioner is for legalizing sports gambling nationwide the NFL commissioner is not, again two separate leagues, so what one league does or thinks shouldn't have any effect on another.

What does the NBA have to do with this? They are two separate leagues ran by different commissioners and boards.

 

The MLB commissioner is for legalizing sports gambling nationwide the NFL commissioner is not, again two separate leagues, so what one league does or thinks shouldn't have any effect on another.

 

Hold on. I'm writing this down.

 

Note to self: NBA and NFL are NOT (wrote that in ink) the same league. Got it.

 

OK.

 

Why I said it: fans react to decisions - sometimes logically - sometimes emotionally. Now they see that the NBA (note: I just reminded myself they're not the same league as the NFL) allows it. Logic would cause many to say "why is the NBA cool with it and the NFL isn't - seems harmless."

 

P.R. hit albeit one that has no financial impact.

Hold on. I'm writing this down.

 

Note to self: NBA and NFL are NOT (wrote that in ink) the same league. Got it.

 

OK.

 

Why I said it: fans react to decisions - sometimes logically - sometimes emotionally. Now they see that the NBA (note: I just reminded myself they're not the same league as the NFL) allows it. Logic would cause many to say "why is the NBA cool with it and the NFL isn't - seems harmless."

 

P.R. hit albeit one that has no financial impact.

Ok, I get your point to an extent but this is the NO FUN LEAGUE and because of that we don't have stupid jerseys with players nick names, or first names on the back, or fashion statements like full sleeved jerseys like the NBA tries to do also. The only rule I wish the NFL would do away with are those stupid sucks, they make the uniforms look so cartoonish.

  • Author
How do they come up with $5,757?

 

Must have come up in Roger's Magic-8 ball. :idunno:

The NFL either needs to stick to completely standard uniforms or they are going to have these kinds of issues.

 

And I can't watch anything NFL anymore without hearing about DraftKings and FanDuel which are both gambling no matter what anyone claims they are or are not.

 

We all know the NFL is out for the NFL and no one else and the players are included in no one else.

 

Oh, and I will keep watching.

Ok, I get your point to an extent but this is the NO FUN LEAGUE and because of that we don't have stupid jerseys with players nick names, or first names on the back, or fashion statements like full sleeved jerseys like the NBA tries to do also. The only rule I wish the NFL would do away with are those stupid sucks, they make the uniforms look so cartoonish.

 

Right....and when fans compare the No Fun League to the NBA they're going to say "what the...."

I do think the NFL's biggest problem is Roger Goodell, he needs to go and he has needed to go before he got started. The way they fine people is awful, the way he thinks he is the law is awful. With that said the last thing I ever want to see is the NFL turn into the NBA where the players run the league as a private enterprise for their own personal gain. I love the NHL and the NFL where its a league driven sport, and that's why those are the only two professional sports I watch.

I wish they'd just let the players do what they wanted with the eye black stickers. But it confuses me why sometimes it's allowed and sometimes its not.

 

Leah Strong.jpg

  • Author
I wish they'd just let the players do what they wanted with the eye black stickers. But it confuses me why sometimes it's allowed and sometimes its not.

 

Yeah, according to the article, Williams has been wearing them for five years...FIVE YEARS!...and suddenly, now they've got an issue with it?!?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.