October 23, 201510 yr On the other hand, why turn what should be a media day for the conference into a media day about UL and it's woes? Now the media will be forced to cover what the ACC media day should be covering.
October 23, 201510 yr On the other hand, why turn what should be a media day for the conference into a media day about UL and it's woes? Now the media will be forced to cover what the ACC media day should be covering. Exactly. There's a time and a place for the inevitable questions he'd get there, but the media day celebrating the kick-off of another season is certainly not it.
October 23, 201510 yr Yeah I can't blame him. Won't be a single question asked about the team so sit it out. No point.
October 23, 201510 yr Going to send his players instead. Slick Rick at his finest. It's not "instead". There are always players available at media day. I'd keep them home too if it were possible. Is it possible?
October 23, 201510 yr It's not "instead". There are always players available at media day. Would you stop raining on his parade?
October 23, 201510 yr Author It's not "instead". There are always players available at media day. I'd keep them home too if it were possible. Is it possible? That is what I was thinking why not pull out completely?
October 23, 201510 yr Just so we're all on the same page, Pitino was advised by legal counsel not to attend...
October 23, 201510 yr That is what I was thinking why not pull out completely? I just read the C-J article. They're sending Trey Lewis and Damion Lee, the two graduate transfers that hadn't had one single interaction with this university until after all this was long over. Pretty shrewd. I'd imagine that if Ralph Willard was healthy and still on staff, he'd be going with them as a first-year coach. They're sending representatives to talk to the media but literally the only answers they'll be able to give are on how they're working to get past the distraction because they don't have any other first hand knowledge.
October 23, 201510 yr Just so we're all on the same page, Pitino was advised by legal counsel not to attend... Is that the same advice he gets on road game post game presser's?:sssh:
October 23, 201510 yr Author Is that the same advice he gets on road game post game presser's?:sssh: Depends if they when or lose.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.