PRP vs Boyd County - Predictions

Boyd County comes in unchallenged and untested. I think PRP will win this one.

Uh... they beat Eastern 2-0, Lexington Catholic 3-2, lost to Trinity, Cabell Midland (WV). Challanged and tested IMO.

Go Lions!!!

I don't see how anybody could overlook anybody when your this close to a state championship. I'm gonna go with PRP in this one.

You would be vsurprised... amazing how teams can get greedy, all I have to say is be smart PRP and you most definitely have a win.

Kinda sad from what my Neighbor told me tonight, is that a local 16th Region team that had already played PRP this year, would not give up game film...

That is sad. Sore Loser.

Red....Its pretty easy to find out who your talking about and I trust my neighbor too but I'm not to sure how much video recording takes place in High School Baseball. Obviously I'm not a Baseball guy but what could you get from a single tape at the beginning of the season??? I would guess one would want to know the hitters but doesn't the line-up pretty much tell you who the hitters are?

At any rate I take the Lions in this one. Good Luck and make the 16th proud:thumb:

Red....Its pretty easy to find out who your talking about and I trust my neighbor too but I'm not to sure how much video recording takes place in High School Baseball. Obviously I'm not a Baseball guy but what could you get from a single tape at the beginning of the season??? I would guess one would want to know the hitters but doesn't the line-up pretty much tell you who the hitters are?

At any rate I take the Lions in this one. Good Luck and make the 16th proud:thumb:

I totally agree with you onetoya. I don't see how game film could help. And I hardly seen high schools tape games and believe me I have been to several hundred high school games over the years when I was broadcasting and I never seen any 16th region or 64th district team tape games. Baseball is about percentage's, not how hard a pitcher throws or how a batter swings his bat.

Beside's I am rooting for former fellow Lawrence County Alumni Ben Maynard and his Boyd County Lions to win it all.

Probably true. There is only so much you can watch on film in the game of Baseball. Not so much that it hurt not having it, it was more the fact that a fellow 16th Region Team would not share that information. :thumb: