Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Park

Featured Replies

I'm just going to say it. This season is genius. How it is still good after all these years is amazing. Wow.

 

It's basically a big middle finger to PC culture and wow its funny.

I watched last night's episode and caught up with about three others.

 

I agree I was laughing pretty hard.

 

PC Principal is hilarious.

I watched last night's episode and caught up with about three others.

 

I agree I was laughing pretty hard.

 

PC Principal is hilarious.

 

"You need to check your privilege, brah."

I need to catch up.

 

Same here.

I like that they're keeping up the same concept that they started last year in which certain themes and plot lines run through the course of the entire season. It's a different kind of writing for TV and they've adapted to it really well.

 

They've managed to constantly try new things and keep the show fresh after all these years. It's amazing.

I need to catch up.

 

Same, I haven't seen any of them.

 

My DVR is insanely full. Kids will do that I guess. :irked:

....

 

I'm sure I'm the only one on this site that can profess this embarrassing fact, but I've never seen an episode. :bag:

 

giphy.gif

I just discovered something awesome. When you watch online none of the curse words are bleeped out. It's the little things in life...

....

 

I'm sure I'm the only one on this site that can profess this embarrassing fact, but I've never seen an episode. :bag:

 

858.gif

....

 

I'm sure I'm the only one on this site that can profess this embarrassing fact, but I've never seen an episode. :bag:

 

I was like that for years, then saw a title one night that looked interesting...watched it and got hooked somewhat. I did lose interest for a season when every episode ended up with gratuitous cartoon sex. Wasn't funny and didn't add to the show. Overall Southpark is as clever as anything that's ever been on TV.

....

 

I'm sure I'm the only one on this site that can profess this embarrassing fact, but I've never seen an episode. :bag:

 

 

Probably more surprisingly and embarassing given that I am in undergrad, I have never sat down and watched a full episode from beginning to end as well.

 

A lot of it from the bits and pieces I've seen is crap that is inappropriate for most under the age of 16 or so (IMO), and I know that is not my go-to choice of humor, so I've never had a reason to really watch or pay attention to it.

I'm sad that I think our time with PC Principal is almost through..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.