Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats Pause 14th Region Rankings

Featured Replies

Controversial I'm sure...

 

14th Region Cat's Pause Rankings

 

Teams

1. Perry Central

2. Buckhorn

3. Letcher Central

4. Knott Central

5. Hazard

6. Leslie Co.

7. June Buchanan

8. Powell Co.

9. Cordia

10. Estill Co.

 

Players

1. Torell Carter

2. Conner Hoskins

3. Damon Tobler

4. Austin Combs

5. Griffin Wells

6. James Blair

7. Josh Crank

8. Anjanee Chisolm

9. Akin Akinyama

10. Trystan Collett

That is very odd in regards to Cordia. They are, clearly, better than 9. I know they are, at this point, ineligible. Either rate them fairly or don't rate them all.

Keita not in the top 10 !! What ??

That is very odd in regards to Cordia. They are, clearly, better than 9. I know they are, at this point, ineligible. Either rate them fairly or don't rate them all.

 

I would guess it is a vote among the coaches. Several probably refrained from ranking them at all, and other probably had them near the top.

I don't know this is what happened, but it was my initial assumption when seeing their ranking.

  • Author

I promise you that Cordia is better than 9.

Does it really matter how good we believe they will be since they are ruled ineligible? I just don't see them being ruled eligible for post season play. JMO

  • Author
Does it really matter how good we believe they will be since they are ruled ineligible? I just don't see them being ruled eligible for post season play. JMO

 

For now.

The thing that is even more of a joke to me than them being ranked #9 in a weak 14th region is that 3 kids :Oumar Keta, Ramon Merceda,and Anthony Nelson all have D1 offers are not even listed in the top ten players in a region that is very talent anemic. I could see if they did not want to rank them because the are IE for post season play then don't rank them,but if you are going to rank them then give them their due. The catspause just lost a lot of credibility to me. What a joke.

Who do players #1, #7, #8, #9 and #10 play for? Can't recall those names

Tuesday 0800HRS they should know something that day. They have a couple of the seniors going up there for the meeting. I hope the get reinstated to play post season but they have nothing to loose. They still have the season. I am optimistically pessimistic if that makes any sense. It would not surprise me either way what they will do. Anyone who thinks the board of control has a say in it has been smoking something it's all about what Jullian Tackett wants.

BTW it was Julian Tackett that told the cordia crew when they were down there for their June meeting to write a letter and request to be put on the agenda and told them what to say and said he couldn't promise anything but they had done everything that had been asked of them. Take it for what it's worth.

Wireman, was there any outcome from Cordia's meeting with KHSAA? I have not heard any news on this subject

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.