Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th region?

Featured Replies

I have a feeling most of these comments are from players of both schools. Gonna be some interesting games.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling most of these comments are from players of both schools. Gonna be some interesting games.

 

I am not a player.

I am not a player.

 

My apologies, I was speaking of the majority of the Mason/Bracken comments.

My apologies, I was speaking of the majority of the Mason/Bracken comments.

 

Well gollllllley!

 

No worries.

I can asure you Im not a player just a vocal observer

I can asure you Im not a player just a vocal observer

 

Then why all of the talk about a game that took place 5 months ago? There wasn't this much talk about it when the game took place. Why all of the sudden?

Then why all of the talk about a game that took place 5 months ago? There wasn't this much talk about it when the game took place. Why all of the sudden?

 

Well this is a thread about 2016 10th Region Correct? And the OP was pretty antimate about the Mason Co Royals Making the state this season. I cant see that as a reality until they can win their district. Its extremely difficult to win a region as a district runner-up. Their toughest competition next season in their District will be Bracken correct? So with basically the same team returning for both schools those games that were played 5 moths ago are the latest games and best information we have to form an opnion. Unless these two played some orginized baseball this summer that I dont know about those games are all I got to go on. If I am mis-spoken on anything I have posted then plese tell me where and I will correct it with my sincerest applogies. Im not proclaiming Mason Co will not win their district all I am trying to say is until the beat Bracken they will be #2 in their district. Their play in the district championship game last year (basically the same team coming back) was not the play of a team that will make a run in their district this season let alone the State. The 39th from a baseball standpoint will always be a 2 horse race. So both BC and MaCo will be in the region every year the real question is which will be the district Champs.

 

One thing about it Mason if they dont win their district with the pitching that is graduateing this year it will be tough sailing for the next couple years.

 

Dont mean to get people all amped up, I just try and put out the information I have available to me.

 

They have plenty of capable players over there great ace pitcher and some decent bats, so I dont know what the situation is in Maysville. Maybe coaching?

Well this is a thread about 2016 10th Region Correct? And the OP was pretty antimate about the Mason Co Royals Making the state this season. I cant see that as a reality until they can win their district. Its extremely difficult to win a region as a district runner-up. Their toughest competition next season in their District will be Bracken correct? So with basically the same team returning for both schools those games that were played 5 moths ago are the latest games and best information we have to form an opnion. Unless these two played some orginized baseball this summer that I dont know about those games are all I got to go on. If I am mis-spoken on anything I have posted then plese tell me where and I will correct it with my sincerest applogies. Im not proclaiming Mason Co will not win their district all I am trying to say is until the beat Bracken they will be #2 in their district. Their play in the district championship game last year (basically the same team coming back) was not the play of a team that will make a run in their district this season let alone the State. The 39th from a baseball standpoint will always be a 2 horse race. So both BC and MaCo will be in the region every year the real question is which will be the district Champs.

 

One thing about it Mason if they dont win their district with the pitching that is graduateing this year it will be tough sailing for the next couple years.

 

Dont mean to get people all amped up, I just try and put out the information I have available to me.

 

They have plenty of capable players over there great ace pitcher and some decent bats, so I dont know what the situation is in Maysville. Maybe coaching?

 

But bringing up stats, errors, and other information to talk down the players of MaCo isn't right. Yes those games are the only thing to go off of but everyone forgets that the past is in the past. There's nothing those kids can do about it now to change it other than to work their tails off to keep it from happening again next year. Which they have been.

 

I saw a tweet yesterday from a BC player towards two MaCo players about a incident that occurred between them and tried to relate it with the BC/MaCo baseball games.

 

As far as the coaching statement I do agree with you, but from what I heard MaCo has a new assistant coach who has pretty much taken control of things over there. Not sure how true that is but just what I've heard.

I also agree that the statement that MaCo will be going to the State Tournament is a bit ridiculous. But only time will tell.

I agree that the past is the past and working to get better is the only way to correct it. With that said I did not run down those kids all I did was point out the obvious reason to their lack of success last season. The only time I used a kids name was in praise. As for what those kids tweet each other thats outta our hands and as long as they dont make it too personal I dont have a problem with it. Use it as a motivational tool.

 

You seem like a down to earth realistic fellow Gomer so I know we can agree on most points in this thread. But to say i am talking down to the kids because I point out what they did or didnt do isnt really a fair statement on your part.

 

Hope you are right on the coaching standpoint, because i believe a winning attitude starts at the top and filter down to the players. And that is one thing the boys at Bracken have is great coaching and a bench full of positive winning attitudes.

Harrison County has a load of talent coming up. I am not sure if this year is when they all grow up or if it's next year but I wouldn't sleep on a Mac Whitaker coached baseball team. One pitcher will not win you a regional title.

Scott has the best player in Ohmer, the best coach in Trame, do everything Andrew Trame, and are returning champs. I think they win again.

Scott has the best player in Ohmer, the best coach in Trame, do everything Andrew Trame, and are returning champs. I think they win again.

 

Mac Whitaker is the best coach in the 10th region without a doubt.

Mac Whitaker is the best coach in the 10th region without a doubt.

 

This. 1000 times over.

Mac Whitaker is definitely the best coach in the 10th region and also one of the best in the entire state.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.