Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A #3 Ashland vs. Greenup County

Who Wins 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thoughts? Predictions?

If Ashland allows GC to move the ball like East Carter did in the first half of tonights ball game, Greenup could pull the upset. Greenup wasnt far from pulling off the upset last year, but their offense hasnt made the strides I thought it would. Having seen both teams play this year, I'll say this one ends uo about like the Raceland game did with Ashland winning by 3-4 scores.

 

Ashland 35

GC 14

  • Author

Ashland back home after a month on the road should be a huge lift.

Ill take Ashland 35-8 in this one. It'll be all defense in the first half, IMO. But as Greenup wears down I think Ashland will pull away in the second half.

  • Author

32-14 Tomcats!!

Didn't Greenup have a good game plan against Baker last year? Only had 60 something yards I think?

 

Either way this Baker is way better than last year so good luck Greenup

  • Author
Didn't Greenup have a good game plan against Baker last year? Only had 60 something yards I think?

 

Either way this Baker is way better than last year so good luck Greenup

Yes they did, so did some other teams last year. Different year a lot better team and a much better Baker.

Yes they did, so did some other teams last year. Different year a lot better team and a much better Baker.

I mean this a Baker jumps over you now so tackling may not be an option either :lol2:

 

I think they'll throw the flag if he hurdles again. Saw him on the sideline limping afterwards so I don't think he wants to do it again either

Who are the offensive coaches for GC?

 

Line?

Backs?

WR?

QB?

T-KITTY'S win big. Running clock mid 3rd qtr.

Greenup is good defensively but has trouble scoring. I see this and a 28-35 to 6-8 kinda score

Ashland wins , but is looking ahead to the following Friday on Elm St.

 

Ashland 32

Greenup 18

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.