Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paris/Nicholas County Updates

Featured Replies

Please post updates in this thread.

#22 for Paris kicks a NC kid in the head and doesn't get ejected!! Paris is out of control. The fans have done nothing but whine all game. I'm sorry I came here. The officials that are working this game should truly be ashamed of their performance. They don't deserve to ref. I'm usually pretty sympathetic to their job but they have lost complete control and are completely inept. They've called approximately 25 penalties in the 1st half most on Paris. They've allowed tons of extra stuff and then this. As a fan of neither one of these teams I have no rooting interest in this game. I can't believe what I've seen tonight.

Time left?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.