Leonard Fournette reminds me a lot of....

NKYknowitall

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never saw him play, but from highlights and the like I've seen of him, Herschel Walker is a good one. So is Lynch.

Dude needs to fight the NFL eligibility rule. He'd be a top 5 pick next year without a doubt IMO.

It would be a huge waste of time and money. Just play your 3rd year and be top 5 pick the following year.

It would be a huge waste of time and money. Just play your 3rd year and be top 5 pick the following year.

And possibly blow out a knee and be the next Marcus Latimore? Sorry, no way he should step foot on the field for LSU next season. There's nothing to be gained from it.

And possibly blow out a knee and be the next Marcus Latimore? Sorry, no way he should step foot on the field for LSU next season. There's nothing to be gained from it.

Seemed to work out fine for Gurley.

Do you think Fournette should sit out the rest of the year then? I mean, if he's a top 5 pick there's nothing to gain by finishing out the season right?

Seemed to work out fine for Gurley.

Do you think Fournette should sit out the rest of the year then? I mean, if he's a top 5 pick there's nothing to gain by finishing out the season right?

I wouldn't be opposed to it. He's already made his point that he's an elite RB, and scouts have said he'd be able to play in the league right now.

It's easy to gamble 20 million dollars when it isn't yours.

Not playing next year would hurt more than help. He may not have anything gain by it but he sure as heck has something to lose. Show me one NFL team that is taking a RB top 5 that hasn't played/practiced in over a year?

I wouldn't be opposed to it. He's already made his point that he's an elite RB, and scouts have said he'd be able to play in the league right now.

It's an all or none. You can't let Fournette go then deny someone else. Talk about lawsuits. And not saying they are wrong but scouts whiff all the time.

Not playing next year would hurt more than help. He may not have anything gain by it but he sure as heck has something to lose. Show me one NFL team that is taking a RB top 5 that hasn't played/practiced in over a year?

Miami

Tampa Bay

Cleveland

Houston

Detroit

Those are all teams that would be around the top 5 of this year's draft that would all consider drafting him this year if he stopped playing today and just focused on getting himself ready for the draft.

Miami

Tampa Bay

Cleveland

Houston

Detroit

Those are all teams that would be around the top 5 of this year's draft that would all consider drafting him this year if he stopped playing today and just focused on getting himself ready for the draft.

He can't go this year, that's not changing. So if he stops today he would go basically 2 years without playing. He would lucky to stay in the first round. Let's say he plays out the year then sits out next year. He would go bottom half of first round.