Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#3 4A Ashland @ East Carter

Who Wins 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thoughts? Predictions?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

55-14 TOMCATS!!!

I won't even further embarrass EC with a prediction. What's a shame is this game has to be played. I do hope that coach Love will do everything in his power to hold the score down.

Will this be running clock number 4 or 5? I have lost track.

Will this be running clock number 4 or 5? I have lost track.

Cute :)

 

 

I'll take Ashland this one 52-20 Baker and company too much and East hopefully makes it through healthy before they matchup with Boyd the following week in a game that they have a chance in. East puts on two JV touchdowns by Josh Ford

 

 

They run Baker until he gets 185+, which could be 5 runs. Nobody even close to as fast as him on East: Ashland works on their passing game this week.

More Josh Ford JV touchdown talk? I've never heard so much talk about a players success at the end of blowout games.

Blowout # 6 I think...............

More Josh Ford JV touchdown talk? I've never heard so much talk about a players success at the end of blowout games.

never mentioned anything about success. Was just predicting in a prediction thread. Wasn't talking success, but if what gets you off is enjoying seeing a group of boys who work hard everyday lose games that's your problem. I'll remember that next year, IF you keep posting after this senior class leaves.

never mentioned anything about success. Was just predicting in a prediction thread. Wasn't talking success, but if what gets you off is enjoying seeing a group of boys who work hard everyday lose games that's your problem. I'll remember that next year, IF you keep posting after this senior class leaves.

 

Yeah Cometman! The New Beginning is next year... lol

Yeah Cometman! The New Beginning is next year... lol

Couldn't expect a one year turn around that extreme realistically.

 

 

Let's not forget west went 0-10 a couple years ago and East still remains ahead in the all time series so let's not act like your Comets are just all mighty.

Running clock in this one, Tcats by 40+. Hope the weather is nice, looks like rain as of right now.

never mentioned anything about success. Was just predicting in a prediction thread. Wasn't talking success, but if what gets you off is enjoying seeing a group of boys who work hard everyday lose games that's your problem. I'll remember that next year, IF you keep posting after this senior class leaves.

 

Classy Raiderpride5, I believe your "get off " comment is highly inappropriate and not worthy of this website. I've never said anything bad about East's players, only your inability to be objective about East football.

Classy Raiderpride5, I believe your "get off " comment is highly inappropriate and not worthy of this website. I've never said anything bad about East's players, only your inability to be objective about East football.

I've picked against East for 3 straight weeks? Maybe not the Greenup game so 2 straight weeks but East was within a TD of Greenup until the 4th quarter so my pick if I made one wasn't too far of a stretch.

 

I have faith that Champlin can turn it around and it obviously hasn't paid off yet but it's year one.

 

I try to be very respectful to you and your Comets (whom I believe I have picked to win ever game on their schedule but the one against East which I was obviously wrong) and will continue to do so.

For the record, I think Ashland would beat East and West combined, so both of you can pipe down.

For the record, I think Ashland would beat East and West combined, so both of you can pipe down.

Probably true :lol2:

 

 

Edit: I change my mind. If you combine the two and they get a year of offseason and practice in I think that's a different story. Doesn't matter because it won't happen but just a thought.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.