Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier/Trinity Updates

Featured Replies

Please post updates in this thread.

It's cold, rainy and crappy out here. That's my update.

It's cold' date=' rainy and crappy out here. That's my update.[/quote']

 

This is why I get club seats

Apparently I am sitting in front of Wooseley's family and they brought a cowbell. This should be fun. :lol2:

Bad Snap on Trinity punt. St. X takes over on the Trinity 5. Ridder runs it in on a bootleg. 7-0 Tigers

Apparently I am sitting in front of Wooseley's family and they brought a cowbell. This should be fun. :lol2:

 

Don't fear the reaper...:D

This is why I get club seats

 

I'm up here in 313. Where are you?

Trinity methodical drive. TD Reed for Trinity from 2 yards out. 80 yard drive.

 

7-7

Tigers go 3 and out. Punt almost blocked. Trinity has the ball on the 45 yard line.

7-7 at the end of 1.

 

Rocks on the doorstep. First and goal from the X 5 yard line when we return.

 

Jalen Reed has been outstanding in the last two drives. Gets downhill in a HURRY.

 

I'm up here in 313. Where are you?

 

302, you have a seat over that way?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.